When You First Went BBC Bareback

I absolutely hate condoms and love the feel of a bare cock in me. I love the feeling of big black cocks pulsating in me and flooding my tiny pussy with hot cum, it’s so erotic. I just make sure the bull test and I test. I also started on Prep/ Doxypep for protection against STI’s. The first bare black cock I had made a fucking mess. He creampied me 4x. Just kept filling me up, pump away using the cum as lube. I was a freaking mess. I was such a wonderful experience

Have any of you ever removed a condom from a black cock before?

View attachment 7081849
I think that removing the used condom from the Bull is the job of the cuckold, there are few things so humiliating

How many wives still remember their first bareback experience? What led you to decide it was the appropriate time to tell your bull to ditch the condom and go raw inside you?

View attachment 6904451
My first time was in college. A pickup at a nightclub. I had no idea he was super hung til I saw it then I was a bit worried and hot as hell. There was much foreplay to get me "ready." He was slappin my clit with it and then slipped it in (well, sort of slipped, pushed is more like it) anyway I wanted it bad by that point. Condoms weren't on my mind. We were fuck buddies for the rest of my time at uni.

Back