Going alone without hubby for the first time to meet a Blackman

It is a big step and changes things. I was nervous too when we first started and wanted hubby at meetings. About six months ago, hubby was corresponding with a new guy and he asked hubby could meet for drinks Friday night. Hubby was going to be out of town and the guy told him he would love to keep me company. I was nervous about it but also wanted to meet him after seeing his photos and videos. I said yes as long as hubby would be available by phone
That day at lunch Mike called to tell me where to meet him and to make sure I was ok. After talking he agreed to pick me up at the house as the ******* were not going to be home. After 20 plus years, it was strange going on a date with another guy. It was a nice night and finally Mike asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I was very excited and liked how it felt be in a guy's arms without a third wheel behind us. When we went in he showed me around, poured us wine and we sat down. I had texted hubby a few times as we agreed and told him then it was not going to be long before we were having sex. It was not long before we were in his bed passionately going at it. It felt so good being free and the sex was different. When we finished, I saw my phone blinking and hubby had texted. We had been fucking for over two hours. I sent text back saying "all ok give me time to enjoy this moment". He was full of questions when I did call.
I have met Mike solo several times as well as two other black bulls. Mike invited two of his friends over one night which drove hubby crazy waiting at home while 3 BBC fucked me.
I enjoy it now but also know hubby deserves to have fun too and still like him watching at times

That’s an incredibly hot situation you’ve described. Incredibly hot.
I had a similar situation with a girlfriend years ago who carried on an affair with a Black coworker of hers. She was helping my IR kink. I never saw them together, there were no pictures or vids, but it was the most intense sexual times of my life, just knowing my sweet girlfriend was with him and they were fucking.

That’s an incredibly hot situation you’ve described. Incredibly hot.
I had a similar situation with a girlfriend years ago who carried on an affair with a Black coworker of hers. She was helping my IR kink. I never saw them together, there were no pictures or vids, but it was the most intense sexual times of my life, just knowing my sweet girlfriend was with him and they were fucking.
Last trip to Houston we went back to the regular bar / restaurant we hung out at on a weekly basis. There was this one black guy that’s always wanted my wife. I gave them both permission to chat via what’s app and see where it might go. He asked if he could meet up with us a few days later. We met him for an afternoon martini and after a couple I said…see you ******* later. Have fun.
They did. He didn’t get a chance to fuck her but wifey told me he got an awesome BJ from it. I never asked if she swallowed but pretty certain she would have :)

Last trip to Houston we went back to the regular bar / restaurant we hung out at on a weekly basis. There was this one black guy that’s always wanted my wife. I gave them both permission to chat via what’s app and see where it might go. He asked if he could meet up with us a few days later. We met him for an afternoon martini and after a couple I said…see you ******* later. Have fun.
They did. He didn’t get a chance to fuck her but wifey told me he got an awesome BJ from it. I never asked if she swallowed but pretty certain she would have :)

I wonder if this sexual freedom for a wife is breathtaking for them.
Whether her husband is there watching or participating, or the wife is basically on her own privately.
Does the extramarital interracial sex bring out the woman in the wife, mom?

I wonder if this sexual freedom for a wife is breathtaking for them.
Whether her husband is there watching or participating, or the wife is basically on her own privately.
Does the extramarital interracial sex bring out the woman in the wife, mom?
I have to imagine that the sexual freedom is liberating. Most people who get married at a young age are probably locked into a dynamic of social norms when it comes to sex. My wife is way less reserved when we bring a guy into the bedroom. I can imagine she’s a freak when alone with them :)

Hubby and I got into a fight after I caught him texting an ex gf. I had recently started seeing my first bbc bull with my hubby at the time, we had played twice prior at our bulls townhome. In the heat of our fight and break, I decided to go to get revenge by visiting our bull alone and spending the night at his house.

I was incredibly nervous and had a few drinks prior to getting to my bulls house. My bull was the most passionate and his cock was the hardest it had ever been with me coming alone. He absolutely destroyed my pussy in every position imaginable. His backshots had me in a trance as I kept cumming as he kept pounding and pounding me as I arched my back as much as I could. We went for two rounds before bed, and yes he came in me both times. I was so worn out I fell asleep with both of his loads in me.

We had work in the morning as it was a weeknight so we were up at 5:30am. Needless to say, before I left to drive home, he fucked me on the bathroom counter and once more against the front door before I left. I walked out of his house and drove home with 4 loads of cum dripping down my pussy and legs.

8 weeks go by and I miss two periods, only to find out I was 6 weeks pregnant. Given that hubby and I weren’t fucking or together at the time, I was almost certain it was my bulls.

Hubby and I got into a fight after I caught him texting an ex gf. I had recently started seeing my first bbc bull with my hubby at the time, we had played twice prior at our bulls townhome. In the heat of our fight and break, I decided to go to get revenge by visiting our bull alone and spending the night at his house.

I was incredibly nervous and had a few drinks prior to getting to my bulls house. My bull was the most passionate and his cock was the hardest it had ever been with me coming alone. He absolutely destroyed my pussy in every position imaginable. His backshots had me in a trance as I kept cumming as he kept pounding and pounding me as I arched my back as much as I could. We went for two rounds before bed, and yes he came in me both times. I was so worn out I fell asleep with both of his loads in me.

We had work in the morning as it was a weeknight so we were up at 5:30am. Needless to say, before I left to drive home, he fucked me on the bathroom counter and once more against the front door before I left. I walked out of his house and drove home with 4 loads of cum dripping down my pussy and legs.

8 weeks go by and I miss two periods, only to find out I was 6 weeks pregnant. Given that hubby and I weren’t fucking or together at the time, I was almost certain it was my bulls.
love this hope you with baby?

thanks SWBen. Hope you are able to post some pics of that hottie of yours. For anyone reading. SW has the hottest fucking wife. Sexy. Hot. Amazing body. And he has a dick that looks like a baby holding an apple !

Did she tell you about the fun she had?
She did give me all the details after. Yes. And she checked in with me when they met today where she was and where they were going.
I was a bit nervous at first but we did know the guy so there was some comfort for her safety. I think letting her go on her work was very liberating for my wife. She’s suggested I do the same. When I meet the right girl I matter her up on the offer.
And since then, if we were to meet the right guy I’d probably give her my blessing to do it again.
We normally meet couples at life style clubs and house parties. We’ve been good with separate rooms for a while now. Even when meeting couples it’s fun for each of us to have some alone time. I know I’m less reserved when alone with an other lady and I have to assume my wife would feel free to be more open. Regardless who gets some we’ll talk about it later when alone and have the most awesome sex after.

So just wondering.. it's ok for you but not hubby??

It’s very similar to me he came with me for the first few meets with this guy, so I do know him, hubby thinks it will be far more passionate and intimate if we meet alone, it was passionate anyway so I can see it been very explosive, it’s just first time going alone nerves I guess, and wanted shared experiences,
My wife mostly enjoys her bf here, but she does stay overnight at his house some times (he does prefer our bed, though, lol) but they do like the bedroom to themselves a lot of times. Which is fine BC its mainly about HER (and the bfs) pleasure, and mine through theirs, not just a "show" for me.

Did it affect your marriage in anyway? Insecurity’s etc, I’m so turned on at the thought of going alone and me and hubby do have a very solid marriage, I love him more than anything but he’s permanently caged now and I need the passionate sex this guy provides, it’s something I said I’d never do, go alone, but I must admit the idea is starting to turn me on now, even though it’s hubby that wanted it , I’m starting to too, but every new step in this lifestyle take careful decision making, it took me years of him pestering me to even start cuckolding him,
You lost me at "permanently caged". What does that mean "he is permanently caged now", you cut him off sex with you! You love him more than anything but you cut him off?

So me and hubby have been meeting black bulls together for a couple of years now here and there, one guy I’ve had great sex with wants to meet me alone at a hotel without hubby and hubby is encouraging it, I do like the idea, it’s turning me on thinking about how intimate it will be alone but I do have worries, it feels like the first time we took the step for me to take bbc and I was nervous as hell then , what if hubby doesn’t like it what if it causes insecurity’s etc, I’d appreciate any experiences on your first time going alone and how it worked out, was the sex better? Was hubby okay with it afterwards, any issues ? He assures me he wants it but it’s natural to worry, I also think it would take the sex to another level
Go for it love it it will be fine .

He’s going to worry but that’s normal. Text him when you meet. Test him a few pics in between. Then enjoy Then text when you’re on the way back.
Of course, definitely be worried. Make sure she’s safe. Text pics in between show him how you are enjoying it send him pics. Send him videos.

Back