How Much Would You Pay a Bull to Fuck Your Wife?

There was a thread going around titled, "how much would a bull pay to fuck a wife?"

And it led to some interesting debate on the topic of who should take financial responsibility for relations between wives and bulls.

So what do you think?

Would you pay a bull to fuck your wife and if you wouldn't why not?
Not a dime, a penny or a cent.

I never had to even think about it. All my girls were always hot and they got hit on all the time. Even my friends would tell me how lucky I am was, all the while having no idea I was only with whoever it was just to watch her fuck bbc. 🤣🤣🤣

I would never pay for someone to fuck my wife. For her sake and my sake I want her with a man who wants her because he’s attracted to her and can’t resist her. I want someone who’s going to build a passionate connection with her to maintain a sexual tension in between. Paying someone in my opinion loses would take away from what we enjoy most in this
Very well said! Pay for a room, drinks, dinner, condoms, lube if necessary, etc. yes. Pay anybody for sex... NEVER! 🚫
If they won't do it without the money they don't genuinely want it, are not attracted to and turned-on by the Woman, well, then they're not welcome in the first place. ⛔ It relies on mutual attraction 🧲 and lustful chemistry ⚛️ between the wife and the other person. ;)

I've paid on few occasions and have no regrets. of course I made sure she had no clue until later, maybe. I suspect she knows and just plays along.

It's rare for us to meet a lover (or bull but she's already past menopause) to fuck my wife in our normal day to day. she only plays when we go on our hedonistic holidays. So I make sure she stumbles into it often and under many scenarios. I started with masseurs that gave her more than happy endings, the 4 handed 2 cocks massage that became a favorite for her. My favorites are young college guys from ******* agencies, 20-25 yo that pick her up inn a super market

Bottom line I love my wife and IMG_1791.JPGwill do what it takes to get her the fucking she deserves.

I guess it depends on how you fly the wife is or how unappealing she is. @ko1e4ko, @AnnieS, @gahomemade, @Tan_Tori, and other utterly attractive wags on here - well it’s easy for them to attract any guy. Some others wags on here not so much. It boils down to how much you want your wife to get what you’re looking for and how many fellas are willing to put forth the effort (sweat equity) into pounding a spouse that’s not appealing.

I guess it depends on how you fly the wife is or how unappealing she is. @ko1e4ko, @AnnieS, @gahomemade, @Tan_Tori, and other utterly attractive wags on here - well it’s easy for them to attract any guy. Some others wags on here not so much. It boils down to how much you want your wife to get what you’re looking for and how many fellas are willing to put forth the effort (sweat equity) into pounding a spouse that’s not appealing.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For every WAG that doesn't attract you there will be another guy who's attracted to her. ;)

ZERO!!
Get a job and take care of yourself.
If you're expecting a hubby to pay for you When you're going to be satisfying HIS WIFE You got another thing coming.
I agree. He’s trying to say that only desperate guys will pay their own way. In all my years of doing this I find that to be the opposite. Only lazy and entitled guys are looking for a free ride. We are having a party in Missoula Montana in the weeks. No local black men. There will be over thirty high class black men from all over the country. They are all paying for their own plane tickets and two nights of hotel rooms. Can you imagine if they started demanding payment to attend? We would get pathetic guys that can’t afford to pay for a meal.

Back