First time a black man fucked you bareback

When was the first time a black man fucked you bareback? The first cuckold couple I had been I fucked raw. We met online and I met the hotbed downstairs at the bar. He vetted me a bit and than walked with me to the room. His only rule was condoms and no kissing. His wife was laying on the bed ready for me. I dove tongue first into her pussy. She was soaking a few minutes into me sucking her clit. I grabbed the condom put it on and was ready to go balls deep. As I got closer to pushing it in she turned to her husband and said I want to feel him. She ripped off the condom and I dived in.
Same my very first couple. I was in my early 20s they were late 40s at least. I didn’t know what I didn’t know & nervous as F. He sensed this & left to get some booze leaving us in the hotel room. She put at me at ease and by the time he got back, he walked in to my ass going up and down like an oil well pump in his wife. Condoms never even occurred to me tbh. She told me to cum in her and he got closer. When I popped he grabbed my cock and cleaned me off then ate her. I was like, WTF is happening here? Blew my mind! Crazy way to get started.

Laura has been with 139 black studs first one was bareback and only five or six used them at all and all of those that came back for a second or more encounters went bare after the first time. She loves bare black cock and feeding me creampies

Laura has been with 139 black studs first one was bareback and only five or six used them at all and all of those that came back for a second or more encounters went bare after the first time. She loves bare black cock and feeding me creampies
bare back is king

When was the first time a black man fucked you bareback? The first cuckold couple I had been I fucked raw. We met online and I met the hotbed downstairs at the bar. He vetted me a bit and than walked with me to the room. His only rule was condoms and no kissing. His wife was laying on the bed ready for me. I dove tongue first into her pussy. She was soaking a few minutes into me sucking her clit. I grabbed the condom put it on and was ready to go balls deep. As I got closer to pushing it in she turned to her husband and said I want to feel him. She ripped off the condom and I dived in.
First time ever bare with a BBC was in high school. Hooked immediately

Back