First time a black man fucked you bareback

Last sunday was my first time bareback. It was the first time a man came inside me, and he was my black bf.
We’d been doing it without a condom for a while, but he always came out at the end. This time though, while he was fucking me doggy style, unexpectedly came in, and it was very exciting.
I was completely unprotected, I don’t take the pill, but I was not in my fertile days.
I am so happy and proud that my first creampie was black.
No white man has ever left and will never leave his seed in my womb.
Keep sweet talking 😉

. My first time going bareback in a pussy was the first time I ever had sex and it was also my first but not last time fuckin a married white woman. I was a 17 yr old virgin and she was 34 and the mom of my highschool girlfriend
Nice!! Fucking the girlfriend’s mom is the absolute best. Even better than being a middle aged guy and fucking the girlfriend’s d a u g h t e r. When you have had both the mom and d a u g h t e r sexually you have fulfilled your purpose lol.

When was the first time a black man fucked you bareback? The first cuckold couple I had been I fucked raw. We met online and I met the hotbed downstairs at the bar. He vetted me a bit and than walked with me to the room. His only rule was condoms and no kissing. His wife was laying on the bed ready for me. I dove tongue first into her pussy. She was soaking a few minutes into me sucking her clit. I grabbed the condom put it on and was ready to go balls deep. As I got closer to pushing it in she turned to her husband and said I want to feel him. She ripped off the condom and I dived in.
Her first was October 2022

After my my wife's parents split up her mum's married black boyfriend after finishing his shift would usually be at her mums's house when Sally arrived home from school and he told her that he liked her white ankle socks, one rainy aftrnoon he picked Slly up from school in his car and on the way home he asked her about what she got upto with her boyfriends, this emabarresseed Sallyand he laughed saying that he bet she was a naughy girl who gave the boys handjobs!
You can all probobly guess what this led to over the next few months!

Back