Going alone without hubby for the first time to meet a Blackman

Go for it love it it will be fine

Of course, definitely be worried. Make sure she’s safe. Text pics in between show him how you are enjoying it send him pics. Send him videos.

Of course, definitely be worried. Make sure she’s safe. Text pics in between show him how you are enjoying it send him pics. Send him videos.
Videos. Even better. He’ll be more comfortable if he knows you’re safe.
Wifey was travelling alone a few weeks back. I called a male massage therapist for her to go to the hotel. I had him video me when he arrived. That way the male knows someone is looking out.

So me and hubby have been meeting black bulls together for a couple of years now here and there, one guy I’ve had great sex with wants to meet me alone at a hotel without hubby and hubby is encouraging it, I do like the idea, it’s turning me on thinking about how intimate it will be alone but I do have worries, it feels like the first time we took the step for me to take bbc and I was nervous as hell then , what if hubby doesn’t like it what if it causes insecurity’s etc, I’d appreciate any experiences on your first time going alone and how it worked out, was the sex better? Was hubby okay with it afterwards, any issues ? He assures me he wants it but it’s natural to worry, I also think it would take the sex to another level
Go for it. It will take your experience to a whole new level. No matter how much you love having your husband there, without him you and your lover will be a lot less inhibited.

So me and hubby have been meeting black bulls together for a couple of years now here and there, one guy I’ve had great sex with wants to meet me alone at a hotel without hubby and hubby is encouraging it, I do like the idea, it’s turning me on thinking about how intimate it will be alone but I do have worries, it feels like the first time we took the step for me to take bbc and I was nervous as hell then , what if hubby doesn’t like it what if it causes insecurity’s etc, I’d appreciate any experiences on your first time going alone and how it worked out, was the sex better? Was hubby okay with it afterwards, any issues ? He assures me he wants it but it’s natural to worry, I also think it would take the sex to another level
Take it to the next level.. Always the future is uncertain. :qos: 😍:lips:

We have been together for many years and usually I am around when she has found a lover , however, when Jim was on the scene Kim often went out with him and I had no issues knowing he would take great care of her, Kim did say it was great sex being so relaxed and not worrying if I was ok .

We meet at the hotel room when hubby is not there! Most of the time I get the room and when she knocks on the door I answer it naked with my BBC hard as a rock sticking straight out like Pinocchio nose! Honestly I don't know why every single time that I have done that every woman, the first thing that they did was reached and grabbed my BBC! They didn't give me no hug, no kiss, they just looked down and their eyes got big and they grabbed that BBC! ♠️

You should see how they just drop their purse or just toss it to the bed from over by the door and they just drop to their knees and start sucking! I mean I rarely have time to even lock the latch on the door to the room! (One time house keeping came in too! I will have to tell ya'll that story!)
The House Keeping Story!

One time I did my 'ambush a hotwife naked' to see what she would do routine! This is where a hotwife has permission to meet me alone and when she shows up to the hotel room I answer the door naked with a big hard black cock pointing straight at her! I probably don't need to tell you that every woman regardless of race, age, or marital status all had the same reaction!

The first thing that they all did was grab it, then they get down on their knees, and then they they just start stuffing their mouths! Listen, to a woman sucking a cock is one thing, but sucking a big cock, that's rock hard, they get even more excited! I mean they treat that cock like a burger and fries and gobble it right up! Some of them be rude and talking with their mouths full!🤣 They sound like they are underwater snorkeling with that cock in their mouth trying to talk! Some will hand me their cellphones and have me record video footage for their husband's so they can send it to them and drive them crazy watching their wife suck a big hard black cock! That way he is all horny anxious and excited to hear every detail when she gets home!

This one hotwife in particular was a Latina. When she came in the door I was naked and had nothing but hard black cock waited for her! She grabbed it and said "hello" and we began to kiss! We kissed and walked towards the bed away from the door! Neither of us ever made an effort to close the door but it still shut on it's own. We ended up over by the bed where she sucked that cock good! She sucked the f#%k out my BBC like she was trying to siphon some gas out of me! So I really had to put on her good in return!

I stripped her down, ate that pussy till she came and had my face all covered in pussy juices, then I started f#$king senseless! She liked it a little rougher than the average woman, so she was getting pounded, choked, and alot dirty shi1t was talked to her about getting used and sent home to hubby for show and tell, explaining to him how her pussy got so full!

While we were going at it on hotel bed, all of a sudden I hear the sound of the door electronically unlock, so I immediately pull out of the pussy and slide down to the end of the bed and put my feet down on the floor thinking that I may have to fight whoever comes through that door armed with a rock hard creamy dick!🤣

The hotwife grabbed both of the pillows that were on the bed and with her back to the headboard and her knees to her chest, she just covered herself up and hid underneath the pillows! So I guess that meant if Jason from 'Friday The 13Th' came through the door that me and my big creamy a$$ dick would be on our own fighting this motherf#$ker!🤣

The door slowly opens and it's this little Latina housekeeping lady! I took two semesters of Spanish in college so I can get the just of Spanish and she apologized for the intrusion and said that she left something in the refrigerator! Then she proceeds to walk past me sitting on the edge of the bed, naked, dick out, creamy, and walked over to the fridge and pulled out a soda from the fridge! Then she walks pass me again, opens the door and leaves!

When I looked back at the hotwife who was all curled up and safely covered with pillows speechless, we both just burst out into an uncontrollable laughter for a good half hour! Then I got up and locked the latch on the door and the comedy turned into passion all over again and all your could hear was moaning and body clapping sounds!♠️

The first time me and my wife went togeather and it went well. So days later she said wanted more and was also nervous. She wanted to go while i was at work so she would be alone and this way she focus totally on him and her pleasure without worrying about putting on a show for me. I assured her she would be fine send me the adress in case there is an issue. Call me when you get there and call me when you leave. Everything went extremly well. She said she loved it alot more because she could do many things that she wouldnt with me since it was a stranger and she didnt have to worry about being shy or embarrassed.
It turnedbout i was extremly ok with it as i was erect all day waiting, at one point could nit hold it back and i jerked off in a closet at work thinking about them. Later on that night we had the hottest sex togeather ever.

The first time me and my wife went togeather and it went well. So days later she said wanted more and was also nervous. She wanted to go while i was at work so she would be alone and this way she focus totally on him and her pleasure without worrying about putting on a show for me. I assured her she would be fine send me the adress in case there is an issue. Call me when you get there and call me when you leave. Everything went extremly well. She said she loved it alot more because she could do many things that she wouldnt with me since it was a stranger and she didnt have to worry about being shy or embarrassed.
It turnedbout i was extremly ok with it as i was erect all day waiting, at one point could nit hold it back and i jerked off in a closet at work thinking about them. Later on that night we had the hottest sex togeather ever.
My wife says it is very different when I am not there and she can just be selfish. It is all good. Have fun.

Hubby and I got into a fight after I caught him texting an ex gf. I had recently started seeing my first bbc bull with my hubby at the time, we had played twice prior at our bulls townhome. In the heat of our fight and break, I decided to go to get revenge by visiting our bull alone and spending the night at his house.

I was incredibly nervous and had a few drinks prior to getting to my bulls house. My bull was the most passionate and his cock was the hardest it had ever been with me coming alone. He absolutely destroyed my pussy in every position imaginable. His backshots had me in a trance as I kept cumming as he kept pounding and pounding me as I arched my back as much as I could. We went for two rounds before bed, and yes he came in me both times. I was so worn out I fell asleep with both of his loads in me.

We had work in the morning as it was a weeknight so we were up at 5:30am. Needless to say, before I left to drive home, he fucked me on the bathroom counter and once more against the front door before I left. I walked out of his house and drove home with 4 loads of cum dripping down my pussy and legs.

8 weeks go by and I miss two periods, only to find out I was 6 weeks pregnant. Given that hubby and I weren’t fucking or together at the time, I was almost certain it was my bulls.
Are you still pregnant?

did she tell you what she liked that she doesn't do with you?

did she tell you what she liked that she doesn't do with you?
Well yes the main thing was just that she could act complely different and be alot more freaky and vocal, she actually enjoyed sucking his cock and swallowing his cum which neither of them she enjoys doing with me i think becsuse his size is alot more exciting for her, and she also enjoyed doing doggystyle and riding on top of him which neither of them have me and her done before with success.

Well yes the main thing was just that she could act complely different and be alot more freaky and vocal, she actually enjoyed sucking his cock and swallowing his cum which neither of them she enjoys doing with me i think becsuse his size is alot more exciting for her, and she also enjoyed doing doggystyle and riding on top of him which neither of them have me and her done before with success.
my wife would never let me watch. she said she didn't want to make me mad. all i got from her was " i sucked his dick & we fucked".

Back