How Much Would You Pay a Bull to Fuck Your Wife?

Great thread over there.
Personally, as a bull, I don't think I'd feel comfortable getting paid to perform my role in the lifestyle, it's all about fun and a good time.
Only financial aspect of it I'd be ok with would be the husband paying for the hotel, couple drinks and a plane ticket if he wants me to visit them, other than that I would feel like a male ******* lmao

Great thread over there.
Personally, as a bull, I don't think I'd feel comfortable getting paid to perform my role in the lifestyle, it's all about fun and a good time.
Only financial aspect of it I'd be ok with would be the husband paying for the hotel, couple drinks and a plane ticket if he wants me to visit them, other than that I would feel like a male ******* lmao
Yes, that''s what's customary. But, if people start paying Bulls. Then it's expected. It's also illegal. It's *******. The the label of Bull would eventually be sinonomus with *******. Yes, it dumb. But, I can see some legislators passing a law.

Have a good night.

I've paid on few occasions and have no regrets. of course I made sure she had no clue until later, maybe. I suspect she knows and just plays along.

It's rare for us to meet a lover (or bull but she's already past menopause) to fuck my wife in our normal day to day. she only plays when we go on our hedonistic holidays. So I make sure she stumbles into it often and under many scenarios. I started with masseurs that gave her more than happy endings, the 4 handed 2 cocks massage that became a favorite for her. My favorites are young college guys from ******* agencies, 20-25 yo that pick her up inn a super market

Bottom line I love my wife and View attachment 7496127will do what it takes to get her the fucking she deserves.
i'll dick her down

WE've had black male ******* to the hotel room and paid them 200 to fuck my wife in Vegas
Once we had two come at the same time

no , not for fucking her . he should be horny and attracted enough by my wife.
for hotelroom yes , may for dinner if he sinvited , some drinks yes could be . if i am the host.
pay him for seducing her_ mmh no but a nice idea .

Back