Going alone without hubby for the first time to meet a Blackman

I loved my Wife going out to meet Her massively hung black boyfriend, and that amazing wet sloppy fuck , when She got home and explained everything that He/They had done to Her, How Much She had enjoyed them.
Then making it right with Me !!!
Such happy times, it is sad to get old 😢

My wife had been hooking up with this one younger black man at the the swinger parties we attended on a regular basis. He was single. On the way home, she said he had taken her bareback despite our rule of using condoms. I asked her what happened. She told me she would tell me when got home. She told me I would have to go down her while she told me. Her pussy was swollen and puffy from being fucked hard. I could taste his semen. She said they were making out and he was rubbing his cock on her clit and slit. Suddenly, he pushed forward. She was so wet he went in all the way in-spite of his large size. She said it felt incredible. It felt so much better than with a condom. She was so sensitive she had several climaxes as I cleaned her. Then, she said he asked her to come to his house alone since they were teachers on summer break. I asked her if she wanted to go. She said she didn't want to do anything to hurt our marriage. I asked her again and she said yes. I told her to do it.

The morning she was going to go I watched her dress in a sundress with a built in bra. She didn't bother to put panties on. I asked why not. She told me they wouldn't be on very long anyway. It was the longest day of my life. I diffidently had cuckold angst. She came home late that night. Again, she told me to go down on her if I wanted to hear about her day. I licked the dry semen off her tits and then cleaned her well used pussy while she told me every thing. When I entered her, I climaxed instantly when she told me she couldn't feel me. She told me I was now her cuckold.

She has continued to see him alone for 20 years. Our marriage is the same with that one exception. No damage.
That's what matters.

Back