BBC no condom

I have NEVER asked a Lover to wear a condom, tried to talk them out of it actually. THe few that insisted on using one, I did not see them again. Bare and risking a pregnancy is the only way I take BBC Lovers!! J (the wife)
Like you… we the couple are talking the single bbc out of using condoms and to cum in the wife’s pussy! We’ve never been turned down, I guess bbc like fuck raw?!?! 😂 and we thank them!

We only fuck bb, mrs loves bare cock, and I love watching guys pump their loads into her 10yrs.... plenty of cocks.... no problems. We vet well.... her pussy is deserving of the best safe loads available.

How many BBC are asked to wear a condom and still put there cock inside the wife womb bareback ?
I'm guilty of that. I was asked by a husband to wear a condom. I brought a Trojan Magnum XL condom to their house. Just before I was about to put it in? The wife reached down and took it off and threw it at his feet. She looked at me smiled and pulled my hips and bare cock in her pussy

asked my first bbc dom trainer if he could wear one, he slaped my face, tied me to the bed and fucked me three days long without - never asked again ;)

Back