If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

EVE Gwp:
I love a Bulls deep kissing as he breeds me with his potent seeds , I have completely surrendered to his power over me

I love deep passionate kissing as I'm inseminating another man's wife. Thrusting deep with her legs around my waist. It creates a tight bond between us. My ejaculate absorbs into the walls of her vagina. It creates feel-good chemicals like oxytocin. It makes her pregnancy much easier.

EVE Gwp:
I love a Bulls deep kissing as he breeds me with his potent seeds , I have completely surrendered to his power over me

I love deep passionate kissing as I'm inseminating another man's wife. Thrusting deep with her legs around my waist. It creates a tight bond between us. My ejaculate absorbs into the walls of her vagina. It creates feel-good chemicals like oxytocin. It makes her pregnancy much easier.
What a strong description for a husband to think about with his minds eye as his wife is inseminated by a black man.

EVE Gwp:

I love deep passionate kissing as I'm inseminating another man's wife. Thrusting deep with her legs around my waist. It creates a tight bond between us. My ejaculate absorbs into the walls of her vagina. It creates fee
I am not married!!!! n like to swallow and be bred
My apologies. I'm not sure why I thought you were married. I like swallowing and breeding activities though.

Let's talk about it more in a private discussion.

Did he polish it all off good or is he just kissing you which it’s on you? 😜
For that situation we just used it as lube so we could experience them slippery kisses, but when he eats my bulls cream pies he leaves it spic and span,,,there’s still plenty left inside, clinging to the folds of my inner walls to make it his favorite dream space to slip into!

For that situation we just used it as lube so we could experience them slippery kisses, but when he eats my bulls cream pies he leaves it spic and span,,,there’s still plenty left inside, clinging to the folds of my inner walls to make it his favorite dream space to slip into!
The combination of a man and woman's ejaculate makes such a great lube! It's silky smooth. It feels great when I slip back in a woman for another round.

Back