Do you fear your wife leaving you?

Not worried at all. We established our relationship and are extremely close including our own sex lives between us. Her playing with her bulls is a fully trusted and added thing to our sex lives. I do know that if we were to be apart for any other reasons that she would end up with a black man as she has developed a realization that all other men, she only finds black men attractive now.

I have to say that’s a part of the fantasy..... one of my biggest was that she would choose to get knocked up by her black lover and move in with him and that things would happen from there. Not normal but then fantasies rarely are 😊

Husbands do you sometimes have the fear of your wife leaving you for a black man? If so.. how do you cope with it?

Ladies how do you assure your man that you won’t leave him but you do want to act on your desires?
I've never worried about my wife leaving me we were together 12 years before we ever invited bbc into our bedroom and it's only brought us closer together and had improved our sex life.

Hard to tell !! I would have answered " not a chance " !! But she fell in love with her Bull !!
He s fair and loyal so he does not want to destroy our marriage , but I think she could leave me if he wanted her to .

Back