Having a bull take your wife’s ass

Hmmm I guess I never thought of it that way, when she allows me to do it it doesn’t require a ton of prep
I guess it also depends on the individual. There are women who love the feeling and anal is a part of their sex routine. An ex-girlfriend of mine was an absolute anal freak, like Adriana Chechik level. There were literally times were my dick was sliding up her ass accidentally and I couldn't tell the difference. No prep, no lube, just body fluids and she could take it all night long in every possible position.
The great percentage of women though are not like this, and this is why prep is essential.

I guess it also depends on the individual. There are women who love the feeling and anal is a part of their sex routine. An ex-girlfriend of mine was an absolute anal freak, like Adriana Chechik level. There were literally times were my dick was sliding up her ass accidentally and I couldn't tell the difference. No prep, no lube, just body fluids and she could take it all night long in every possible position.
The great percentage of women though are not like this, and this is why prep is essential.
That’s totally fair, we have to do more prep when we use dildos

Absolutely! A wife needs to be "in the zone" to take it in the ass, and this takes effort not only physically (lubing, fingering, rimming, taking pauses to feel and encompass dick's girth, clit & nipple stimulation etc.), but primarily mentally.
Exactly. My wife needs to be really turned on for anal. When our friend us with us she gets really turned on so anal happens.

My wife was never big on anal. I also don’t watch but have many audio recordings, she finally gave it up to one bull that was persistent and she seemed to love it. Her next time with another bull there was not even a discussion he just did it and again she loved it from what I heard. I have never experienced it with her.

It was different. She tried with on guy privately. Then another. So she had done it a few times before I saw it. And she made it clear I was not going there. lol
May I ask why not, is it because she respects you so much and doesn't want you to think of her as a woman who likes to get assfucked?

My wife was never big on anal. I also don’t watch but have many audio recordings, she finally gave it up to one bull that was persistent and she seemed to love it. Her next time with another bull there was not even a discussion he just did it and again she loved it from what I heard. I have never experienced it with her.
Have you ever wanted her ass yourself?

My husband said it was mind blowing for him. When we started swinging one of my rules was no anal. It takes a lot of trust and preparation. Now I actually enjoy anal for the most part. My husband is amazing at it and I can climax from anal penetration with the right guy. One night while playing with one of my regulars he whispered in my ear how much he would love to feel my ass. His words not mine. I said oh really? He said oh yeah baby. I then proceeded to make him earn it by helping prep me. It was very erotic to do that with another man that I trusted. I think it was mind blowing for all of us.

My husband said it was mind blowing for him. When we started swinging one of my rules was no anal. It takes a lot of trust and preparation. Now I actually enjoy anal for the most part. My husband is amazing at it and I can climax from anal penetration with the right guy. One night while playing with one of my regulars he whispered in my ear how much he would love to feel my ass. His words not mine. I said oh really? He said oh yeah baby. I then proceeded to make him earn it by helping prep me. It was very erotic to do that with another man that I trusted. I think it was mind blowing for all of us.
Was the bull able to make you cum anally as well? If so was it’s better or different from when your husband gives you one?

Back