Having a bull take your wife’s ass

Husbands, how did/does it feel to watch a bull take your wife anally? Does it feel different than the first time he had her pussy? Does it feel any more “humiliating” letting another man take her that way?
Honestly! Why would it be humiliating? When we decided to explore this lifestyle both my wife and I wanted something different. We wanted a bull that would teach us different things and we were looking for a dominant black man to push our relationship to something unknown. We wanted a black man to be a 🐂 and tell us “I’m here and I’m y’all bull”. We wanted a black man to really introduce us to this lifestyle in a way that was worth the effort and time. Believe us, so far they haven’t disappointed.

Husbands, how did/does it feel to watch a bull take your wife anally? Does it feel different than the first time he had her pussy? Does it feel any more “humiliating” letting another man take her that way?
The toughest part is that I have never fucked her ass.... and yet she wants her BBC lover to take hers. She is VERY submissive with him. She constantly tells him that BBC owns her pussy.... and she'll do anything for him. So while it is not easy to hear.... its still a turn on.

My wife hasn’t had anal with her bull yet but hopefully next time she plays they will. He was however the first to fuck her while she had a plug in along with fingering her ass while fucking her. It made me slightly jealous as at that time my mind set was I want to be the first doing that stuff but he was. The next time we had sex we used the plug in the same manor which with me having stamina a fraction of his, when we finished she made it known how it was with him which definitely was a great humiliation for me. I have taken her anally now but again stamina is my issue so when the time comes he takes her ass, she will definitely make it known in detail how much better it felt and how he truly took her ass. That’s going to be extremely humiliating but I enjoy it and cannot wait for when it happens

My wife was taught by a guy she lived with while divorced from her ex. Older guy, skilled. Profound orgasms for her, and she loves it to this day. Her preference is to be face down on the bed, with her fingers or a vibrator on her clit. Once the orgasms start, there's quite a few. Sometimes (especially with a BF) she'll ask him to use a condom - makes cleanup much easier and she can quickly enjoy PIV after cumming anally.

My wife let me fuck her in the ass a few times, even tho she absolutely did not like it, the first 3 years of our marriage before she finally agreed to try the Stag/vixen life. Fyi, it turned into Hotwife life, not vixen.
When she got her first bull, the first 3 visits with us, which was all within 1 week, went exactly like this:
-1st visit he met us for the first time and fucked my wife with a condom (her only rule) for about 3 hours.
-2nd visit he convinced her she needed a Black Bull and she let him fuck her bareback off and on from 10pm until about 5am.
-3rd visit he took her black cock anal virginity.

The first time that happened was after the bbc fucked her up she got on top of me and the bbc just mounted her without asking she she told him no because he was to big but he was persistent and very slowly entered her ass and he was gentle with her and yes she took it all and the feeling I got when we were both inside her was undescribable it was the best orgasm I ever had and when he came in her ass she to had a fantastic orgasm.

Back