Kissing after she had dick in her mouth.

That's cool. I mean yes, it's kinky. But, you both already decided to give the Hotwife / Cuckold lifestyle a try. You as should get the whole experience. As a Alpha BWC I counseled many couples on this. I seem to mesh well with couples young and old that are trying it for the first time.

But, I try to make them friends first. It makes everyone more comfortable. So, before anything happens. We already know each other well. They both know each of our roles. And the wife's husband is the cuckold. Who is not Domanant. Some call them Beta's. His role is to submit to the Alpha or Bull. And it doesn't make you gay.

When I watch a couple give each other deep kisses during everything we do together. I think it's a beautiful caring and loving act.

I will send you an invite to chat privately. Message me anytime. I'm trying to make new friends.

That's what happened with many of the wives cuck's I would meet with. I knew one woman that left my home and didn't want to brush her teeth or shower. We got pretty gooey.

I found out later that hubby liked her deep kisses. Ate her dripping pussy as well. It's pretty hot to think about it when I would shoot ribbons of cum into her.

Back