Couples if you have a steady bull whats a typical visit like?

I would be interested in how some couples do this that have are also parents and can't just receive steady bulls at home or spend the night somewhere regularly?

Couples or bulls/men...if you have a steady that you get with
Does it always include husband? Joining or just watching?
Where do you meet up?
Kissing happen? Condoms?
Does the guy fuck the hell out of the wife then leave? One round? Two?
Does it get sensual?

We have a friend we get with. Most always at our home, lots of kissing happens. We don't need condoms with him.
Lots of easy lovemaking type sex but plenty of hard pounding too.
We got steady bull. It all starts with random chitchat to naughty chats. Goes to us talking about it. Then she invites him over for tea while i go out to give her some privacy. I come home bit later then i watch them: blowing him, riding him, getting fucked from behind. After cumming inside her..he calls his wife. Bull's wife doesn't know he is fucking my wife. My wife then rubbing her pussy while licking his cum.

wife had a steady lover. we never called him a bull.

in any event, typical hook up between my wife and her bull is to meet for drinks after work on a friday night. many people from their work go as well. well rounded crowd, then i will sometimes show up after work myself, I will stop by the bar and also have a ******* and socialize with everyone. i then let everyone know i need to leave and tell them my wife is getting a ride home from mike as he lives about 6 miles from us….

they come to my house, at this point, i have taken many hits from the bong and am mellowed out after a long work week. they come in, have a *******. my wife does not smoke. then sometimes things happen organically, as in they start to get close and then next thing you know she is on her knees…. other times… it is them coming in, mike saying to her…. get undressed…. some times, they come home, i’m a bit tired and kiss her good night. she come up to the bed around 1am freshly fucked...

that was typical about once per month..

past tense now though...

he moved away and retired, she spent one weekend away with him at his new place but he is married and cheating so he was worried..

she wants to jump back into this BUT she is the type who needs connection first and frankly stars need to align… here is hoping… she is in drivers seat on this …. not me the husband.

Last edited:
If he comes to our home I will make him dinner and chill some drinks. We then chill for a while then excuse ourselves and go to my marital bedroom as my husband does the dishes.
I was dating a woman that was introduced to me by her husband. Tom placed the ad looking for a black man to date his wife. Liz never had any other man besides her husband of 30 ye
After I left tomars. Childhood sweethearts. I met Tom out on a Wednesday night. We talked about what they wanted and lucky for me I was invited that Friday night. It was supposed to be one night with Liz. Making her fantasy happen. After I left Tom called and said she had such a great time. Would I come back next Friday. How could I say no. This time Tom greeted me at the door and Liz was standing in the living room with drinks wearing stockings high heels and lace panties and bra. From that night forward I could visit Liz anytime she was available. She was the mom and grandmother as well as mine

My steady black bull comes over our three bedroom house he stays with me in the master bedroom and he locks the door, and my white husband stays in the bedroom next door jerking of to the sounds of me moaning, the bed speaking, my big Asian ass being slapped and my saying he is going to bust a nut in my married womb. Nicole

Back