Having a bull take your wife’s ass

Honestly? I would too
Yeah its very hot to me to know that she needs more bigger man than me, and she still would let me cuddle and kiss/lick her and was able to masturbate in front of her , and at the same time we talked so much, i helped her with cleaning, washing, cooking and she told me sometimes some details about what she done with them

She also had me take coke for the first time because she always took it when she was with them because it made her extreme horny, and i became more limp from it wich she found cute

All in all i really just am conflicted in my emotions because it does hurt in some way, but it is even more satisfying to know that she gets the sex i needed and i could still show her off as my wife and feel proud

But since she dumped me for one of her lovers i started to feel more and more in love with her, almost nonstop thinking about what she would do right now with them

I sometimes wore her clothes and imagine i was her with those guys and felt so sexy and jealous at the same time.. but i really think that me also want to be cucked and feminized and trained to please man or a alpha couple since i already am virgin and got lots of experience with sucking kissing and licking and also be able to care love and support in the house 😊

Yeah its very hot to me to know that she needs more bigger man than me, and she still would let me cuddle and kiss/lick her and was able to masturbate in front of her , and at the same time we talked so much, i helped her with cleaning, washing, cooking and she told me sometimes some details about what she done with them

She also had me take coke for the first time because she always took it when she was with them because it made her extreme horny, and i became more limp from it wich she found cute

All in all i really just am conflicted in my emotions because it does hurt in some way, but it is even more satisfying to know that she gets the sex i needed and i could still show her off as my wife and feel proud

But since she dumped me for one of her lovers i started to feel more and more in love with her, almost nonstop thinking about what she would do right now with them

I sometimes wore her clothes and imagine i was her with those guys and felt so sexy and jealous at the same time.. but i really think that me also want to be cucked and feminized and trained to please man or a alpha couple since i already am virgin and got lots of experience with sucking kissing and licking and also be able to care love and support in the house 😊
Wow! Reading that was a roller coaster of emotions! Does she know that you were enjoying hearing about it? Are you going to try a cuckold with a new woman going forward or was this experience enough to “scratch the itch”?

For me it was humiliating but I even loved it. My wife never let me fuck her ass, but when the BBC found out about this, he told me to go buy Vaseline, because that night he would come and fuck my wife's ass. and that's how it happened...
What was her reaction? Did she enjoy it? Was it her first anal ever?

Befor I was married I tried to fuck every girl I was with in her butt. Most said no way, some were ok with it.
I meet my now wife, she was into sex pretty good. I asked if I could do her butt she said she tried befor and it hurt, all good.
Married 25+ years we tried anal three times, never went well, all good.
Long boring story...we're into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Midlife adventures I guess, it's some hot fun for us.
Our friend is a super cool guy, younger, 34, bigger tool than me. It's a fun relaxing night for us, we take turns with her. She loves sex with him. It's just sex fun, something extra for us.
One night he was doing her from behind, she likes it with him for sure. He reached for the lube and said they were going to try back door. I'm thinking she won't. He lubbed his dick, rubbed it around her butt, slid a finger in. She didn't resist. He got lined up and pushed in REALLY slow. She grunted like I'd never herd. He got all the way in and took SLOW full pumps. She grunted loud. He did probably 10 pumps then pulled out. She said WOW.
It got to where anal is part of our fun now. There's been nights we've both done anal on her. He's cum in her butt a few times.
He got her into anal. I've fucked her butt many times since then.
I've learned...lots of lube and go slow at first.

I think if the sphincter is stretched well, it hurts less for some reason. That's why a big dick is better for anal.
The sphincter adjusts after a while, but anal it's definitely painful. It takes time for a woman to be able taking a big dick up her ass and apart excessive lubing it takes a lot of practice with toys and butt-plugs.

The reason black guys seem to be masters of anal, is because they know how to mentally prepare a woman to take it in the ass. I don't doubt their physical attraction, their natural dominance and the colour contrast taboo play a role on this, but it's spectacular to watch their patience in brainwashing a woman towards this. Unlike husbands who feel entitled to take her ass overnight, black bulls are taking their time, they put significant effort in "fucking a wife's brain" to the point that every gentle touch in the sacred, tight butthole is causing shivers of lust and excitement instead of the discomfort, stress or fear.

I think, it is also possible that much more stronger natural male pheromones of endowed men help loosing the sphincter. Kind of nature poppers.

Befor I was married I tried to fuck every girl I was with in her butt. Most said no way, some were ok with it.
I meet my now wife, she was into sex pretty good. I asked if I could do her butt she said she tried befor and it hurt, all good.
Married 25+ years we tried anal three times, never went well, all good.
Long boring story...we're into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Midlife adventures I guess, it's some hot fun for us.
Our friend is a super cool guy, younger, 34, bigger tool than me. It's a fun relaxing night for us, we take turns with her. She loves sex with him. It's just sex fun, something extra for us.
One night he was doing her from behind, she likes it with him for sure. He reached for the lube and said they were going to try back door. I'm thinking she won't. He lubbed his dick, rubbed it around her butt, slid a finger in. She didn't resist. He got lined up and pushed in REALLY slow. She grunted like I'd never herd. He got all the way in and took SLOW full pumps. She grunted loud. He did probably 10 pumps then pulled out. She said WOW.
It got to where anal is part of our fun now. There's been nights we've both done anal on her. He's cum in her butt a few times.
He got her into anal. I've fucked her butt many times since then.
I've learned...lots of lube and go slow at first.
That was a riveting story! Sounds like you got the best of both worlds!

The sphincter adjusts after a while, but anal it's definitely painful. It takes time for a woman to be able taking a big dick up her ass and apart excessive lubing it takes a lot of practice with toys and butt-plugs.

The reason black guys seem to be masters of anal, is because they know how to mentally prepare a woman to take it in the ass. I don't doubt their physical attraction, their natural dominance and the colour contrast taboo play a role on this, but it's spectacular to watch their patience in brainwashing a woman towards this. Unlike husbands who feel entitled to take her ass overnight, black bulls are taking their time, they put significant effort in "fucking a wife's brain" to the point that every gentle touch in the sacred, tight butthole is causing shivers of lust and excitement instead of the discomfort, stress or fear.
This is a very interesting take, so you think black men put in more effort (at least mentally) to take out wives anally?

This is a very interesting take, so you think black men put in more effort (at least mentally) to take out wives anally?
Absolutely! A wife needs to be "in the zone" to take it in the ass, and this takes effort not only physically (lubing, fingering, rimming, taking pauses to feel and encompass dick's girth, clit & nipple stimulation etc.), but primarily mentally.

Becoming familiar with the anal sensation during foreplay is one part, but a woman who's not mentally ready and relaxed before any kind of penetration, will reasonably feel hesitant and resist to go further. You got to invest significant time in a wife's anal journey and this is game of ongoing brain stimulation too.

Absolutely! A wife needs to be "in the zone" to take it in the ass, and this takes effort not only physically (lubing, fingering, rimming, taking pauses to feel and encompass dick's girth, clit & nipple stimulation etc.), but primarily mentally.

Becoming familiar with the anal sensation during foreplay is one part, but a woman who's not mentally ready and relaxed before any kind of penetration, will reasonably feel hesitant and resist to go further. You got to invest significant time in a wife's anal journey and this is game of ongoing brain stimulation too.
Hmmm I guess I never thought of it that way, when she allows me to do it it doesn’t require a ton of prep

Back