Kissing after she had dick in her mouth.

As long as it's my own dick, then we are going to pretend that we are French! Face fucking and French kissing is what we will be doing!♠️

Have yet to share my wife with another cock but generally when she gives me a super sloppy blowjob she'll come right up and starting making out with me. It's so hot thinking she was just sucking another cock and then kissing me!

Hey just seeing how cucks and bulls feel about kissing her after she sucked cock. Do you not kiss her anymore, or do you kiss her more, or is it just a non thought for most people? I would love to know your reasoning behind how you handle that.

Women do you try to kiss the man first knowing it’s the only time you might be able to or do you know your place.
I love to kiss my wife after she had a dick in her wonderful mouth.

Early 80s I moved to a small town, lived with my grandma. I got a job at Kmart. I was 20. About 80 employees most were young like me and were local small town folk. I got invited to a Saturday night party. About 15-20 people, beer, ******* and weed. I didn't/don't smoke.
I was kinda popular because I was new.
First girl, we went upstairs and had a hot makeout session. Was fun. Nothing more than kissing.
Second girl, kinda heavy. Upstairs, nice makeout session, I got her bra off and played with big her tits. Fun
Third girl, skinny and fun. She had a long-term boyfriend, we all worked at Kmart. Boyfriend wasn't at the party..yet. Up stairs, great makeout session, she wouldn't fuck but swallowed my load no problem. She tells me not to say anything to anyone...like duh. We go back downstairs, everything is cool. Within about 10 minutes boyfriend arrives, she grabbed him and shoved her tongue into his mouth. They kissed for a good minute in front of everyone. She looked at me and smiled. I was a little nervous. Nothing came of it.

Late 70s...Different girl, she had a long term boyfriend. He was attending college. He was older than her and me. He worked at a gas station till 10. Many times her and I would go out, drive around, maybe a movie, long makeout session till about 9:30 then I'd bring her home so boyfriend could pick her up. Maybe 5 dates and she gave me a bj and swallowed before I'd bring her home. Then it got to where she would have an early date with him but he had to go home early to study. She'd call me, I'd pick her up, we'd have our usual makeout and bj date. He didn't know about me. One night as we were "parked" she said just so you know I was out with him and I gave him head....I guess I kinda knew but her telling me kinda freaked me out. She said something like it's OK, it was over an hour ago. We had a great kiss session, she sucked my dick and everything was cool.
Kinda weird but kinda hot.

Back