If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

At first we agreed no kissing. As time went on, and we all felt more comfortable with each other, my husband asked me if I wanted to kiss my lover while whole being deep stroked and I said omg yes. It is so hot when my lover kisses me passionately while long stroking my pussy missionary and then deep kissing while he shoots his load balls deep into me.
Same here: At first we agreed that she wouldn't kiss her lovers. But on a date with a dominant lover, she broke it and kissed him without any regard for me. Since then, we both enjoy if she is kissing her lovers passionately.

Same here: At first we agreed that she wouldn't kiss her lovers. But on a date with a dominant lover, she broke it and kissed him without any regard for me. Since then, we both enjoy if she is kissing her lovers passionately.
It definitely adds to the excitement, passion and lust as we kiss while he's making love to me

I sort of hold my breath when this part arrives. Her body being used for pleasure, somehow it has been easy to be down with that. But forceful, prolonged, passionate kissing . . hmm it .
. takes my breath away? or at least makes me reflexively hold my breath, since that is just about the only thinh under my control at this point.

Why,why? because the right kind of kissing implies a bond, a claim to shared passion which definitely gives a cuckold more to worry about. And when that kissing comes while they are already locked in a passionate missionary embrace, possibly procreating if he is sans condom, wow(!) . .all that makes my stomach filled with butterflies. I know it is all well and good, it has been well and good in the past; fun and very exciting to see. . but kissing, it ups things a notch, to seemingly fraught with danger. Okay I'm going back to the closet and holding my breath.

Screenshot_20221220-193229.jpg

Back