Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

Would it be fair to say that there is no intercourse between you and your wife?
Meaning your penis does not penetrate her mouth, vagina, or anus?
Oh no, I am not denied. But she does get to decide. Usually it’s a reward or a birthday kind of thing. For example, there was a stretch where she was really busy at work and she knew her time with her bbc boyfriend was coming to an end. So I made sure that she had as much time with him as she could over about a 3 month period. As a reward, she invited a friend of her over for a weekend and presented her to me as a gift. Was my first experience with what it was like being a bull. By the end of the three days, we were all enjoying ourselves. It was her friends first time with a different cock than her husbands. I felt privileged to be her second ever, and first in over 6 months. I had one proud cock. But it was all set up and approved by my wife. It’s all about what she wants and likes.

The funniest replies on these threads have got to be the guys that try to come off as enlightened, tolerant, moderates when it comes to sexuality - "hey, I fully support you if you want to be gay, there's nothing wrong with that" - but then they have a major meltdown if you don't self-identify precisely as a "homo" for their benefit.

"I don't care if you're gay. But I will take it upon myself to root you out, expose you and label you for what you are in front of the whole community. Because clearly I know better than you how you should identify yourself as a human being."

Oh no, I am not denied. But she does get to decide. Usually it’s a reward or a birthday kind of thing. For example, there was a stretch where she was really busy at work and she knew her time with her bbc boyfriend was coming to an end. So I made sure that she had as much time with him as she could over about a 3 month period. As a reward, she invited a friend of her over for a weekend and presented her to me as a gift. Was my first experience with what it was like being a bull. By the end of the three days, we were all enjoying ourselves. It was her friends first time with a different cock than her husbands. I felt privileged to be her second ever, and first in over 6 months. I had one proud cock. But it was all set up and approved by my wife. It’s all about what she wants and likes.
Okie dokie...

The funniest replies on these threads have got to be the guys that try to come off as enlightened, tolerant, moderates when it comes to sexuality - "hey, I fully support you if you want to be gay, there's nothing wrong with that" - but then they have a major meltdown if you don't self-identify precisely as a "homo" for their benefit.

"I don't care if you're gay. But I will take it upon myself to root you out, expose you and label you for what you are in front of the whole community. Because clearly I know better than you how you should identify yourself as a human being."
I guess you haven't found it yet... Could it be that it doesn't exist 🤔🤭🤣?

Homoeroticism is not just about physical contact. Being aroused by thoughts and images of dicks is a product of the mind... The largest sex organ we have... From my perspective that dynamic does not fall within the spectrum of heterosexual desire...

Again...

As far as the remainder of your response... So you say 🤷🏽‍♂️.
Sounds like you’re projecting. You want all white guys who think this way to be gay. Sorry to disappoint.

And again you miss the point I made multiple times (it only turns me on because I picture my wife wanting it, and getting off on it) because you are focused on taking information in and fitting it to what you have already decided in your mind, you’re preconceived notion. Of course if you really cared about fact finding you could try to find research to support your theory or you could just believe people who don’t have a reason to lie and are telling you what makes them tick. But seems you’d rather label people with your pop psychology BS that has no basis other than your gut feel.

Again, maybe this has more to do with your needs and it gives you a boost or thrill to think all guys who view BBC pics are gay and want them for themselves.

Sounds like you’re projecting. You want all white guys who think this way to be gay. Sorry to disappoint.

And again you miss the point I made multiple times (it only turns me on because I picture my wife wanting it, and getting off on it) because you are focused on taking information in and fitting it to what you have already decided in your mind, you’re preconceived notion. Of course if you really cared about fact finding you could try to find research to support your theory or you could just believe people who don’t have a reason to lie and are telling you what makes them tick. But seems you’d rather label people with your pop psychology BS that has no basis other than your gut feel.

Again, maybe this has more to do with your needs and it gives you a boost or thrill to think all guys who view BBC pics are gay and want them for themselves.
Read your reply very briefly as I'm just about to go to bed. I'm up super late as I'm on vacation right now and my woman is sound asleep. What struck me is that I never get aroused by looking at dicks... If memory serves me correct you do... You can tell whatever lie you want to yourself. Delude yourself to the cows come home. However understand you're not convincing anybody else. At least not me... Nor should you care. Look at as many dicks you can find and tell yourself "oh but I'm straight" Enjoy..Ummm I think that's it
🤣🤣🤣.

Read your reply very briefly as I'm just about to go to bed. I'm up super late as I'm on vacation right now and my woman is sound asleep. What struck me is that I never get aroused by looking at dicks... If memory serves me correct you do... You can tell whatever lie you want to yourself. Delude yourself to the cows come home. However understand you're not convincing anybody else. At least not me... Nor should you care. Look at as many dicks you can find and tell yourself "oh but I'm straight" Enjoy..Ummm I think that's it
🤣🤣🤣.
Whatever troll. Guess you need to get your PhD since you already understand human behavior so well. 🙄 Btw I don’t need to “convince” anybody else. SanDiegoBlack totally summed it up. His post was factual, from years of his own experience and observation (which you were gracious enough to at least not try to discount), rational, and fit both the available research (yes there is research on cuckolding) and describes me and many others to a T. I don’t have to “lie about who I am” it’s a fucking anonymous site, you get that right? Which is why so many on here will freely admit they are bi, or sissies etc. You don’t know me, even after I told you exactly who I am. That’s a reflection of you and your (I hope just episodic) ignorance.

Based on your completely inflexible, “all other opinions that lead to a different conclusion than mine are BS” we must then assume that you think the following of SanDiegoBlack:

He’s an idiot for not seeing what’s right in front of him with those 30+ couples he has played with, or
He’s really poor at observing and decoding people’s behavior and/or is being misled, or
He knows the “truth” about these guys and is just a liar and a deviant for covering up for clearly homosexual males.

I mean it has to be because of the 30+ couples the husbands all sat there watched and were turned on by him pleasuring their wives, which by your definition means he’s drowning in closeted gay dudes, right?

I don’t see you having an “aha” moment and ever apologizing to me for this crap. So continue to revel in your ignorance and narrow mindedness. By the way, you started off saying you valued people’s opinions, but you should have had a disclaimer. You value only those opinions that don’t contradict yours. So in the end, you’ve learned nothing useful. See confirmation bias.

Whatever troll. Guess you need to get your PhD since you already understand human behavior so well. 🙄 Btw I don’t need to “convince” anybody else. SanDiegoBlack totally summed it up. His post was factual, from years of his own experience and observation (which you were gracious enough to at least not try to discount), rational, and fit both the available research (yes there is research on cuckolding) and describes me and many others to a T. I don’t have to “lie about who I am” it’s a fucking anonymous site, you get that right? Which is why so many on here will freely admit they are bi, or sissies etc. You don’t know me, even after I told you exactly who I am. That’s a reflection of you and your (I hope just episodic) ignorance.

Based on your completely inflexible, “all other opinions that lead to a different conclusion than mine are BS” we must then assume that you think the following of SanDiegoBlack:

He’s an idiot for not seeing what’s right in front of him with those 30+ couples he has played with, or
He’s really poor at observing and decoding people’s behavior and/or is being misled, or
He knows the “truth” about these guys and is just a liar and a deviant for covering up for clearly homosexual males.

I mean it has to be because of the 30+ couples the husbands all sat there watched and were turned on by him pleasuring their wives, which by your definition means he’s drowning in closeted gay dudes, right?

I don’t see you having an “aha” moment and ever apologizing to me for this crap. So continue to revel in your ignorance and narrow mindedness. By the way, you started off saying you valued people’s opinions, but you should have had a disclaimer. You value only those opinions that don’t contradict yours. So in the end, you’ve learned nothing useful. See confirmation bias.
Your response is desperate, overwrought, and self-deluding. Your own words reflect clearly who and what you are. Accept yourself... Be proud. The LBGTQ community prefers you that way 🤣🤣🤣.

Ace467 said:
"I am an aspiring cuck. I think about hung black guys fucking my petite little wife every day of my life pretty much, and I enjoy looking at BBC pics"

SwirlSexr775 said:
"you are turned on by seeing a Black dick regardless if you want to touch it or feel it. Seeing another man's penis (Black man penis) is part of the turn on for you. That's not something that turns on straight men."

Post in thread 'Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/are-most-cuckolds-gay-men.299706/post-5838003

IMG_20230827_201010_555.gif

🤭🤣😆🤭🤣😆🤭🤣😆🤭🤣😆🤭🤣😆🤭🤣😆

I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
Yep. They are .

I'm sure a fair number of us are gay, or bi. Speaking for myself, I've always loved watching white women get fucked by black men so I started setting up sex dates for my wife. I still have sex with her all the time, I just get really turned on sharing her with other men, especailly black men. As for guys that just want to talk to men about fucking their wife, they may be new to the lifestyle and get overly excited when talking to a man about their wife.

Your response is desperate, overwrought, and self-deluding. Your own words reflect clearly who and what you are. Accept yourself... Be proud. The LBGTQ community prefers you that way 🤣🤣🤣.

Ace467 said:
"I am an aspiring cuck. I think about hung black guys fucking my petite little wife every day of my life pretty much, and I enjoy looking at BBC pics"

SwirlSexr775 said:
"you are turned on by seeing a Black dick regardless if you want to touch it or feel it. Seeing another man's penis (Black man penis) is part of the turn on for you. That's not something that turns on straight men."

Post in thread 'Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/are-most-cuckolds-gay-men.299706/post-5838003

View attachment 7381530

🤭🤣😆🤭🤣😆🤭🤣😆🤭🤣😆🤭🤣😆🤭🤣😆
Ahhh the “ignore” button perfect for dealing with ignorant trolls. Enjoy your delusion. The first person I have ever had to use it on.

Ahhh the “ignore” button perfect for dealing with ignorant trolls. Enjoy your delusion. The first person I have ever had to use it on.
So pathologically pathetic... Ask yourself why you're trying so vehemently (yet unsuccessfully) trying to convince me or anyone. That it's "straight" behavior/desire to enjoy looking at dicks ("BBC's") and get aroused by same. When you honestly answer that about yourself...for yourself. I guarantee you you're going to be a much happier camper... Or at least a much happier("gay") ⬇️🤭🤣😆.

IMG_20230829_120137_141.gif
Post in thread 'Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/are-most-cuckolds-gay-men.299706/post-5840171

I'm a cocksucker. Have been since right after I got out of the navy in the late 70s. I was curious and trying before, it just didn't work out.
I do enjoy women, too. I am a confirmed masturbator, no one does me like I do ;)

Bi, gay, whatever, I like the bottom.

I see a lot of chatter about the games men play. It's not confined to this site or "cucks". It's what a lot of men do on the internet.

I'm a cocksucker. Have been since right after I got out of the navy in the late 70s. I was curious and trying before, it just didn't work out.
I do enjoy women, too. I am a confirmed masturbator, no one does me like I do ;)

Bi, gay, whatever, I like the bottom.

I see a lot of chatter about the games men play. It's not confined to this site or "cucks". It's what a lot of men do on the internet.
Ha! I was a cocksucker IN the navy. But that was the 90’s. I’m sure things were very different than when you were in.

Ha! I was a cocksucker IN the navy. But that was the 90’s. I’m sure things were very different than when you were in.
Wanna'be when I was in, very curious but absolutely scared to death of being outed. I had a couple of encounters with civilians, was jerked and blownf, but once they had my loads they were on the hunt for their next cock. Something I later grew to understand ;)

Once I was out of the navy it was relatively easy, and the rest is history.

Back