Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

I wouldn't say gay, but flexible sure. For both the cuck and the bull. Cucks get off on watching another man fuck his wife or gf, and I'm sure the bull gets off on being watched.

Now if the cuck wants the bull to fuck him too, that's another story. lol

Last edited:
My wife loves sex and loves sex with black men.
I support my wife's love of sex with black men.
My wife's Bull loves having sex with my wife.
My wife having sex with her Bull gets me turned on, and I have more sex with my wife. Which goes back to the first line, my wife loves sex.
Where in the above reveals that I'm gay?

I wouldn't say gay, but flexible sure. For both the cuck and the bull. Cucks get off on watching another man fuck his wife or gf, and I'm sure the bull gets off on being watched.

Now if the cuck wants the bull to fuck him too, that's another story. lol
another story, sucking the bull to get him nice and hard to fuck her - that's me

Personally i adore making my sissy do things that could be deemed homosexual normally
i know for a fact ( because hes told me contless times) he adores me, and all ultra feminine women,
That's hot af and I think each case is different. For me personally, I consider myself gay but I am in love with and turned on by my queen but not in a traditional sense. I love serving her and giving her massages and I actually love eating her pussy and booty too but I don't typically like fucking her or her blowing me. I love when she dominates me and pegs me though and part of my attraction to her is she is an unapologetic slut that loves cock which turns me on

I'm definitely bi and cutoff from pussy. For me its masturbating and sucking cock. So pretty gay I would say, but I don't have a desire to be in a relationship with a guy.

I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
I see this pop up every once in a while and have never commented so I thought I would drop my 2 cents. I am happily my wife’s cuckold. I am obsessed with her getting and having everything she wants. I kind of see that as my job. But no where ever have I thought about touching or being touched by another man’s cock. Zero interest what so ever. Even when my wife teases me with her black dildos, to me they are just toys. Never have I thought about it actually being a cock.

On the flip side I also wonder how many bulls are actually bi? There are a lot of strings and stories on here about bulls having the cuck suck, clean, and stroke their bbc in the act of being the bull.

I see this pop up every once in a while and have never commented so I thought I would drop my 2 cents. I am happily my wife’s cuckold. I am obsessed with her getting and having everything she wants. I kind of see that as my job. But no where ever have I thought about touching or being touched by another man’s cock. Zero interest what so ever. Even when my wife teases me with her black dildos, to me they are just toys. Never have I thought about it actually being a cock.

On the flip side I also wonder how many bulls are actually bi? There are a lot of strings and stories on here about bulls having the cuck suck, clean, and stroke their bbc in the act of being the bull.
Would you share the specifics of what the sexual relationship is between you and your wife?

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
I can’t speak for others but for me I am an aspiring cuck. I think about hung black guys fucking my petite little wife every day of my life pretty much, and I enjoy looking at BBC pics not because I want to touch them or have them touch me in any way, shape or form, but because I fantasize about my wife’s reaction seeing that big cock in person the first time, or picture the look on her face when it squeezes into her tight, wet pussy, and listen to her moans of pleasure. I am not down with male on male contact other than a handshake, fist bump or high five.

I will say that it’s been a rollercoaster ride for me. For years I thought I was just some solo freak who had this “out there” taboo fantasy. Then I found this website and the forums and realized there are tons of guys who have the same kink as me. AWESOME!!! I found my peeps, my tribe.

Then one day there was a post with a poll that asked if the cucks/wanna be cucks wanted/liked/desired contact with the ‘bull.’ I answered confidently, and quickly selected the “not at all” option and couldn’t wait to see the results of the poll, thinking my flavor (straight cuck who gets off watching and maybe even participating but with no male on male contact) was by far the answer of choice.

But then I saw the results and I was bummed. I think it was 51% did like/want male on male, 47% or something like that was like me, no male contact, and the balance “not sure” but given the social stigma around guys being gay or bi, let’s be honest, it’s probably 53% bi 47% straight. Was disappointed my cohort was in the minority, because I’m not bi or bi curious or closeted bi and I don’t want people to stereotype me because the “majority” is bi. On the bright side,

I was still thrilled to find this site and know there are tons of guys out there who share my kink.

I am an aspiring cuck. I think about hung black guys fucking my petite little wife every day of my life pretty much, and I enjoy looking at BBC pics
Would you disagree with this statement in the linked post?

"but you are turned on by seeing a Black dick regardless if you want to touch it or feel it. Seeing another man's penis (Black man penis) is part of the turn on for you. That's not something that turns on straight men."

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/are-bulls-and-cucks-really-bi-and-gay-men.305371/post-5766165

Gay, no. Heterofelexible for our wives and girlfriends, absolutely yes. I'm not attracted to men of any kind regardless of endowment or sexual capabilities. I simply love seeing and hearing a woman get the absolute best pleasure from partners more capable than myself. Yes, i have a huge love for cleaning up,and would go down on a guy for my partner,but I'm not into guys directly.
No offense intended at all with what I am going to say. Never want to yuck someone’s yum when it comes to any consensual activity that people enjoy.

To my mind it sounds like guys use their women as an out so to speak. There is a huge social stigma around guys being bi. Far as I know there is no male equivalent to “lips tick lesbians” (maybe there is but I have never heard of it). I think the presence and participation of the wife in a three-way (MMF) makes some people view it as a more fluid situation.

The tip off for me is

I don’t like guys but…

I don’t like doing stuff with guys but….

I would never, ever do this but…. Usually this one is followed with… “but my girlfriend/wife made/forc-ed me!” And with this specific one I say, “Give me a fucking break dude. You wanted to. You probably asked her to “make you.” Own your *******.”

But again, everyone has their own flavor to the lifestyle and if people enjoy it more by not owning their true wants, needs desires who am I to be the fly in their ointment?

Anyway, I don’t expect you to necessarily answer and affirm my theory but since this is a totally anonymous forum, hoping people would feel free to dig deep and share openly about their thought process, I think most women would really dislike seeing their husband suck or fuck another man. Societal/cultural training. A small % probably are ok with or learn how to be ok with their partner’s desire to do things with guys because they love their partner and or they get turned on my them experiencing pleasure. Going out on a limb here, there is even a smaller, very small % that actually get turned on by and want/request that their partner engage with another man.

And this is this is the reason why I believe it is more so the husband’s/boyfriend’s desire to do this that brings this about. Not saying it’s impossible for it to be the other way around but I think statistically this is more likely.

I have thought hard about this myself. I have told my wife about my fantasy while we were dating. She knows it’s my #1 hottest fantasy ever. Nothing remotely comes close. I have been talking about it with her for well over 20 years. Thinking crazy hypotheticals what if she said, “I will go through with this but only if you suck the guy’s cock.” A real fucking Sophie’s choice because I really want to watch her get fucked but the idea of sucking some guys dick is just totally gross to me. If she was adamant I’d have to be in an altered state (booze, maybe X), have mouthwash and adult beverages standing by, and I’d need some counseling. Don’t want to sound dramatic with that stuff but I really find it gross. After I think of that completely bizarre situation I always smile and relax and know that of all the wild things my wife might ask of me in some alternative universe what I described would never be one of them.

No offense intended at all with what I am going to say. Never want to yuck someone’s yum when it comes to any consensual activity that people enjoy.

To my mind it sounds like guys use their women as an out so to speak. There is a huge social stigma around guys being bi. Far as I know there is no male equivalent to “lips tick lesbians” (maybe there is but I have never heard of it). I think the presence and participation of the wife in a three-way (MMF) makes some people view it as a more fluid situation.

The tip off for me is

I don’t like guys but…

I don’t like doing stuff with guys but….

I would never, ever do this but…. Usually this one is followed with… “but my girlfriend/wife made/forc-ed me!” And with this specific one I say, “Give me a fucking break dude. You wanted to. You probably asked her to “make you.” Own your *******.”

But again, everyone has their own flavor to the lifestyle and if people enjoy it more by not owning their true wants, needs desires who am I to be the fly in their ointment?

Anyway, I don’t expect you to necessarily answer and affirm my theory but since this is a totally anonymous forum, hoping people would feel free to dig deep and share openly about their thought process, I think most women would really dislike seeing their husband suck or fuck another man. Societal/cultural training. A small % probably are ok with or learn how to be ok with their partner’s desire to do things with guys because they love their partner and or they get turned on my them experiencing pleasure. Going out on a limb here, there is even a smaller, very small % that actually get turned on by and want/request that their partner engage with another man.

And this is this is the reason why I believe it is more so the husband’s/boyfriend’s desire to do this that brings this about. Not saying it’s impossible for it to be the other way around but I think statistically this is more likely.

I have thought hard about this myself. I have told my wife about my fantasy while we were dating. She knows it’s my #1 hottest fantasy ever. Nothing remotely comes close. I have been talking about it with her for well over 20 years. Thinking crazy hypotheticals what if she said, “I will go through with this but only if you suck the guy’s cock.” A real fucking Sophie’s choice because I really want to watch her get fucked but the idea of sucking some guys dick is just totally gross to me. If she was adamant I’d have to be in an altered state (booze, maybe X), have mouthwash and adult beverages standing by, and I’d need some counseling. Don’t want to sound dramatic with that stuff but I really find it gross. After I think of that completely bizarre situation I always smile and relax and know that of all the wild things my wife might ask of me in some alternative universe what I described would never be one of them.
I get where you're coming from with that and I'm sure people do that but I got outed in 9th grade and I've been in relationships with men before I met my queen. I get where you're coming from though and don't disagree that alot of cucks probably just are gay men kind of using them as a shield. It's just not always the case.

Would you disagree with this statement in the linked post?

"but you are turned on by seeing a Black dick regardless if you want to touch it or feel it. Seeing another man's penis (Black man penis) is part of the turn on for you. That's not something that turns on straight men."

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/are-bulls-and-cucks-really-bi-and-gay-men.305371/post-5766165
Yes I would disagree. I am straight. The thought of me touching or doing anything with a man grosses me out. Seriously. My pleasure, intense erotic pleasure is the product of:

1) compersion- watching my wife get off gets me off. The more intense her pleasure the more intense my horniness and pleasure.
2) the taboo- my good little catholic wife isn’t supposed to want let alone lust after a man other than me, and because of our country’s fucked up history involving racism (and us being older <60) her lusting after and desiring physical pleasure from a well hung black guy is even more hot and taboo, especially given her strict religious upbringing.
3) Penis envy and sexualized fear that a more dominant black man (I’m dominant on the continuum but not very far from center) will use his much bigger (thicker, longer) cock and please her so insanely well that there is a risk she might leave me for him which would tear my heart out. The stakes, and competition couldn’t be higher.

I don’t know if that clarifies it or explains it adequately but all my pleasure comes through my wife. I literally look at the cocks and picture my wife getting turned on and wanting it, or getting wildly fucked by it. I have showed her pictures of BBCs in the past and they have led to her only sexual dream, a super hot, intense dream she shared with me, and have been on her mind at other times. I am constantly trying to find ones she will get hot over and on a handful of occasions have asked her to pick one or a top 5 that she likes.

I’m not homophobic, but when it comes to the prospect of setting up a MFM it would be a red flag if the black guy even let a husband suck his dick. Not that I think it makes him gay, but what if he’s not being truthful about that experience? What if he gets off on the dominance and control aspect of that act? I don’t want there to be any confusion or thought that maybe it might happen some day or the guy tries to make something happen then we have a really fucked up uncomfortable situation and the guy has crossed or tried to cross a boundary I set from the beginning,

But if you still think my habits with regards to the pictures makes me bi or whatever, you’re wrong, but people are wrong in this world all the time and there is nothing I can do about it or can do (other than explain as best I can why they are wrong) to change it.

Yes I would disagree. I am straight. The thought of me touching or doing anything with a man grosses me out. Seriously. My pleasure, intense erotic pleasure is the product of:

1) compersion- watching my wife get off gets me off. The more intense her pleasure the more intense my horniness and pleasure.
2) the taboo- my good little catholic wife isn’t supposed to want let alone lust after a man other than me, and because of our country’s fucked up history involving racism (and us being older <60) her lusting after and desiring physical pleasure from a well hung black guy is even more hot and taboo, especially given her strict religious upbringing.
3) Penis envy and sexualized fear that a more dominant black man (I’m dominant on the continuum but not very far from center) will use his much bigger (thicker, longer) cock and please her so insanely well that there is a risk she might leave me for him which would tear my heart out. The stakes, and competition couldn’t be higher.

I don’t know if that clarifies it or explains it adequately but all my pleasure comes through my wife. I literally look at the cocks and picture my wife getting turned on and wanting it, or getting wildly fucked by it. I have showed her pictures of BBCs in the past and they have led to her only sexual dream, a super hot, intense dream she shared with me, and have been on her mind at other times. I am constantly trying to find ones she will get hot over and on a handful of occasions have asked her to pick one or a top 5 that she likes.

I’m not homophobic, but when it comes to the prospect of setting up a MFM it would be a red flag if the black guy even let a husband suck his dick. Not that I think it makes him gay, but what if he’s not being truthful about that experience? What if he gets off on the dominance and control aspect of that act? I don’t want there to be any confusion or thought that maybe it might happen some day or the guy tries to make something happen then we have a really fucked up uncomfortable situation and the guy has crossed or tried to cross a boundary I set from the beginning,

But if you still think my habits with regards to the pictures makes me bi or whatever, you’re wrong, but people are wrong in this world all the time and there is nothing I can do about it or can do (other than explain as best I can why they are wrong) to change it.
I don't think they make you bi or gay.

I get where you're coming from with that and I'm sure people do that but I got outed in 9th grade and I've been in relationships with men before I met my queen. I get where you're coming from though and don't disagree that alot of cucks probably just are gay men kind of using them as a shield. It's just not always the case.
Makes sense. I kind of shake my head and smile when a guy says those things about not liking/wanting BUT…

However, I just have to say “Come the fuck on!” When they try to say their wife/gf “forc-ed” them.

But the world is filled with all kinds of different folks. Would be probably far more boring if everyone was pretty much the same.

Peace.

I don't think they make you bi or gay.
Yep. It’s a very peaceful feeling knowing who you are and what you want. I have thought so long and so hard about why I like what I like. I told my wife the same thing why I look at and collect pictures to show her. She got it. Plus she knows even watching two guys kiss is something I like to avoid. Our ******* is gay and have no problem with that. He is who he is and I am who I am. It’s all about her pleasure and her being torn between being the good little, faithful, proper, religious wife and her wanting to get her mind blown from the intense carnal pleasure of a BBC.

The thought of me touching or doing anything with a man grosses me out.

Homoeroticism is not just about physical contact. Being aroused by thoughts and images of dicks is a product of the mind... The largest sex organ we have... From my perspective that dynamic does not fall within the spectrum of heterosexual desire...

Again...

I am an aspiring cuck. I think about hung black guys fucking my petite little wife every day of my life pretty much, and I enjoy looking at BBC pics

"you are turned on by seeing a Black dick regardless if you want to touch it or feel it. Seeing another man's penis (Black man penis) is part of the turn on for you. That's not something that turns on straight men."

As far as the remainder of your response... So you say 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
Hmm, that's an interesting topic :) I woud say it's a thing about heteroflexibility or bicuriousity for the majority of my subscribers who like this fetish^^

However, it depends on the people. Maybe there are some guys with hidden predominantly homosexual desires (I don't judge) :wub:

Would you share the specifics of what the sexual relationship is between you and your wife?
My wife is free to explore anything she might like. When we got married she was a virgin and was raised very conservative. It took many years just to get her naked outside of the bedroom. When we got older we started to explore a bit more and she started to open up a bit. I encouraged her to try anything she might like. Now we are very open. Sometimes she makes me her cuck and teases me about her dates, which turns me on like crazy. Sometimes she will bring friends over for me to enjoy, or us to enjoy. She has had a steady bbc boy friend, but he got married a year or so ago and since then she is back to exploring things again.

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
I mean I’m def bi and have an attraction to women and black men that’s for sure. I don’t seek any solo sexual or romantic relationship with black men though. I still have goals of wife, family, children all that.

I certainly think that some cucks are just closeted gay or haven’t come to terms with the fact that they’re most likely gay but still most likely either straight or bi men.

The whole pretending to be a wife just to get attention of black men is def a sign that the person is gay. It’s also a bit cringe. There’s plenty of post I’ve seen on this site that set off that red flag. The other red flag that I’ve noticed is cucks pretending to be black men. That’s a weird one too.

My wife is free to explore anything she might like. When we got married she was a virgin and was raised very conservative. It took many years just to get her naked outside of the bedroom. When we got older we started to explore a bit more and she started to open up a bit. I encouraged her to try anything she might like. Now we are very open. Sometimes she makes me her cuck and teases me about her dates, which turns me on like crazy. Sometimes she will bring friends over for me to enjoy, or us to enjoy. She has had a steady bbc boy friend, but he got married a year or so ago and since then she is back to exploring things again.
Would it be fair to say that there is no intercourse between you and your wife?
Meaning your penis does not penetrate her mouth, vagina, or anus?

Back