Cuckold How Many of You Have Changed from Bi to Gay?

in my teens, I was always curious about dick. I loved girls but couldn't get any. I quickly realized it was easy to find a guy.i was young and attractive to the local gay and bi in the closet community. my first blow job was behind a womens center in the apartment neighborhood where I lived in my late teens in high school. it was great. I always felt regret after wards. I had trouble keeping it up with girls, but I wasn't into guys or kissing. just in getting and giving head. got married a couple of times. Sex was always an issue with me. between bad diet and sleeping 4 Hours a night since I was in my early 20's, it was hard to get it up at night. During the day or morning seemed ok. With a guy, I just wanted to cum, so it didn't matter that much. fast forward to my early to mid-30's, I met my current wife, where we both came out as bi before we started dating. fastward 4 years, we opened up our marriage so she can get good dick and women. I was never confidant in getting my own woman, so I stuck to guys. started visiting abs more often. The last 4 years, my dick shrunk for the same reason, diet, weight, lack of use, no sleep. etc. now I'd rather bend over, than even get a girl. I still love girls, and only make out with a guy if it's in the right mood, but I think im' more gay than bi now. hoping my wife will fully embrace my sissiness . but she won't just yet. she's happy that I'm bi almost gay now.

My Story.
I have always been Bi.
I started having Sex with Both Male and Females in My early Teens..
When I Married My Wife is was just Her for the first 15 years till We started Swinging.
Our Swinging Changed to Cuckold after about 2 years. We are now Married for 28 years.
Shortly after My Sex was exclusively with other Men.
I now Consider Myself Gay and only want Sex with Men.
I Love to get Bent over and Breed.
I would like to hear other Cuckolds stories.
I was bi now I’m 200% gay

My Story.
I have always been Bi.
I started having Sex with Both Male and Females in My early Teens..
When I Married My Wife is was just Her for the first 15 years till We started Swinging.
Our Swinging Changed to Cuckold after about 2 years. We are now Married for 28 years.
Shortly after My Sex was exclusively with other Men.
I now Consider Myself Gay and only want Sex with Men.
I Love to get Bent over and Breed.
I would like to hear other Cuckolds stories.
Once I received my first penis went totally gay!😜

in my teens, I was always curious about dick. I loved girls but couldn't get any. I quickly realized it was easy to find a guy.i was young and attractive to the local gay and bi in the closet community. my first blow job was behind a womens center in the apartment neighborhood where I lived in my late teens in high school. it was great. I always felt regret after wards. I had trouble keeping it up with girls, but I wasn't into guys or kissing. just in getting and giving head. got married a couple of times. Sex was always an issue with me. between bad diet and sleeping 4 Hours a night since I was in my early 20's, it was hard to get it up at night. During the day or morning seemed ok. With a guy, I just wanted to cum, so it didn't matter that much. fast forward to my early to mid-30's, I met my current wife, where we both came out as bi before we started dating. fastward 4 years, we opened up our marriage so she can get good dick and women. I was never confidant in getting my own woman, so I stuck to guys. started visiting abs more often. The last 4 years, my dick shrunk for the same reason, diet, weight, lack of use, no sleep. etc. now I'd rather bend over, than even get a girl. I still love girls, and only make out with a guy if it's in the right mood, but I think im' more gay than bi now. hoping my wife will fully embrace my sissiness . but she won't just yet. she's happy that I'm bi almost gay now.
You have essentially described my journey from bi in high school to a feminized gay cross dressing sissy bitch for my wife's strap-on and her black bulls.

We are def a lot a like. I embrace my shrinkage and i prefer getting anal every time. I never felt an amazing orgasm like that until i turned bottom. Something about giving control or ur body and orgasm to someone else is a major turn on for me.

Back