Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

I can only speak about my relationship with my husband
and he is definitely Gay. He has no interest in having sex
with me, which I'm thankful for, and he supports me in
my dalliances with Black Men. I in turn accept his
homosexual encounters. It has worked for us for years
and I don't see things changing.
View attachment 7127153
Would you have married your husband having known he was gay, or did your husband dupe you into marrying him?

Are most cuckolds gay? I don't know but I doubt it. In my own case, I had no desire at all before getting cuckolded to suck cock. I wasn't attracted to guys. But after getting cuckolded and then feminized, and initially resisting becoming a sissy, I learned to accept it, then like it, then love it, then crave it. Now I cannot do without black cocks. I need them. It is very addicting. But I do know, in RL, some cucks who are not gay. They just like watching or hearing about it from their wife.

I think we’re gay to an extent but I feel like it’s limited to black men who are more alpha than us cucks and or black men who fuck white women or the ones white women like …. For me I may not find a black man attractive in the gym but if I saw him naked fucking my pretty wife I would want to suck him n submit to him ! It’s not so black n white with cucks no pun intended 😂

I think we’re gay to an extent but I feel like it’s limited to black men who are more alpha than us cucks and or black men who fuck white women or the ones white women like …. For me I may not find a black man attractive in the gym but if I saw him naked fucking my pretty wife I would want to suck him n submit to him ! It’s not so black n white with cucks no pun intended 😂
Idk ..sounds like your gay but want fuck straight black men .what's complicated about that?

That rest just sounds like a manipulation tactic to make it sound "not as gay"

Just because you have a certain type doesn't make the act less gay

Idk ..sounds like your gay but want fuck straight black men .what's complicated about that?

That rest just sounds like a manipulation tactic to make it sound "not as gay"

Just because you have a certain type doesn't make the act less gay
I’m a cuck n there’s no denying I’m a faggot for black men n wanna be their fuck toy ! I just think they are so manly even if they have another inferior white males suck him dosnt make the black man gay

I’m a cuck n there’s no denying I’m a faggot for black men n wanna be their fuck toy ! I just think they are so manly even if they have another inferior white males suck him dosnt make the black man gay
In reality (although it helps for some I guess), a black guy being sucked by a white guy doesn’t necessarily make anybody gay, true a homosexual act may be being performed, but gay goes a lot deeper than that. Funny thing, in a conversation about the subject, a gay guy would be the first to say that, but in most cases they won’t because they naturally want everyone to come outta the closet, but deep down they know, they live the life and are actually jealous of people stepping on their turf so to speak, enjoying all the benefit’s without having to deal with society putting them down. I know it sounds like I’m defending my hub, that’s mainly cause I am, he’s a hedonist and neither of us consider the other one gay,,,yeah, I’ve eaten pussy in the middle of an orgy, no one has ever called me a lesbian,,,it just something that goes down in the heat of the situation,,,my hub has to endure involuntary gag reflexes when he see two men kissing, but he’ll fluff a cock for me in a heartbeat,,,”there's more in this world Horatio,,,”, LOL

In reality (although it helps for some I guess), a black guy being sucked by a white guy doesn’t necessarily make anybody gay, true a homosexual act may be being performed, but gay goes a lot deeper than that. Funny thing, in a conversation about the subject, a gay guy would be the first to say that, but in most cases they won’t because they naturally want everyone to come outta the closet, but deep down they know, they live the life and are actually jealous of people stepping on their turf so to speak, enjoying all the benefit’s without having to deal with society putting them down. I know it sounds like I’m defending my hub, that’s mainly cause I am, he’s a hedonist and neither of us consider the other one gay,,,yeah, I’ve eaten pussy in the middle of an orgy, no one has ever called me a lesbian,,,it just something that goes down in the heat of the situation,,,my hub has to endure involuntary gag reflexes when he see two men kissing, but he’ll fluff a cock for me in a heartbeat,,,”there's more in this world Horatio,,,”, LOL
I think you are totally however - I guess with girl tho like my wife as well she has always messed around with girls since jr high n still will today , I think society thinks of girl who mess with other girls as hot n a good thing and when ur a man willing to suck another cock or let them pen you , your a faggot and it’s degrading lol we love feeling degraded or less than a man

More lies you tell yourself huh? ..ok ..but in reality when two men have sex or commit a sexual act they are both gay ..

Just because yall white boys like to lie and be manipulative don't make it less gay ..not matter how much you think differently because it's your fantasy

I'm a cuck but I'm 100% straight. I don't fantasize about clean ups & eating cum or sucking a BBC lol but I'd love to watch my wife suck a BBC & to be dominated by a big black man which will happen very soon & it'll be her first. Before my wife, I have turned several Chinese sluts into big cock whores & I never thought about sucking cock. I also don't like to wear women's clothes, I'm like a spectator, sitting in the corner or become the cameraman lol. But, I do think that cucks who suck BBC & eat cum r probably bi-sexual & they don't admit it. How can you enjoy sucking cock & eating cum without being a little gay? lol. Cucks who disagree r in denial.

Back