Are bulls and cucks really bi and gay men?

I don't consider myself gay or bi, to be that, imo, there has to be a degree of attraction towards men. While I'm neither attracted to men nor am I interested in being submissive to another man. I think the term "heteroflexible" fits.
Would you agree with this statement...

You voluntarily engage in homosexual acts under certain specific circumstances ?

I can honestly say I have missed lots of opportunities for various different reasons and being straight is one of them!

I am telling you that in general most of us lifestyle Bulls are not bi, or have any desire to have any bi experiences! In fact I read many posts from couple's asking why it's so hard to find bi Black Bulls?

The first comment suggest that enough bulls have and do participate in bi play to the point couples don't want a straight Bull. Your second sentences could simply mean they are in areas with not a lot of bulls.

I've always been hit on by bi and gay guys. Most of them in the closet. Just because I got married didn't them from hitting on me. Some even though they would be getting a 2 for 1 special if they could get my wife and I together.

I'm a bisexual cuckold. I'm not a 3, i would say I'm a 2 to 2.5 on the Kisey Scale. I love to suck cock and be fucked, no interest in the other way around. We are having problems finding a black bull ok we me sucking them let alone them fucking me. So in my view no one hiding there gay. I think it is funny woman Bi, yes. Men bi, no you are gay.
1000019634.jpg

I'm a bisexual cuckold. I'm not a 3, i would say I'm a 2 to 2.5 on the Kisey Scale. I love to suck cock and be fucked, no interest in the other way around. We are having problems finding a black bull ok we me sucking them let alone them fucking me. So in my view no one hiding there gay. I think it is funny woman Bi, yes. Men bi, no you are gay.
View attachment 7487989
totally agree. double standard for sure. I'd say I'm a 4/5 right now

Seems this lifestyle is full of closet cases on both sides. It is one of the reasons that a lot of people in the real world thinks a Black man who exclusively dates and sex white women are trying to hide their bisexuality or gayness. I’m starting to believe that there is truth to this theory.

It’s quite obvious that cucks are at the very least bi-curious or purely gay in an arrangement with their female partner.

Lastly, guys who love being part of gangbangs screams bi or closet gay to me.

Thoughts?
In my view "manhood" excludes sexual activity involving other men. its fundamental to Manhood.

It’s all confusing at time. I saw on one bull’s page that he wants a couple to suck him off but also said no single men. To me, there is no difference in a guy sucking you solo or with a woman. You are letting a guy suck you. A lot of contradictions.

I don’t believe you especially given the context of your full comment but if you were being true the word was used incorrectly. For your sake, here is an example of how to use the word correctly in the way in which you claimed to have used it. “A lot of guys in this lifestyle are liberal in their sexual activities with couple though they often deny it.”
I met a black bull on this site & I’m totally bisexual, I would bring him white women to breed , while I watched & ate his ass n licked his big balls as he fucked the ******* out the woman , the women & I would suck his cock , both women actually observed that his erection raged harder & drooled gobs of precum whenever I sucked n stroked him , I would eventually ask him to meet me for one on one gay sex offering my asshole n body to him but he instead that would be too gay , but if i brought a girl to hold me down he’d fuck my ass , sadly that has yet to happen , I ate his delicious sperm from two hairy milf vaginas that he bred n filled up as I ate his ass

Cucks yes are gay !! Bulls are not gay even if they do penetrate a submissive white boi or cuck as they are asserting their dominance over them, it’s not a sexual attraction for them but it def is a sexual attraction for the cuck
Bullshit , they dip their bbc in man ass they are bisexual hands down

Back