Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

You are what you think you are, if getting humiliated and accused of being a faggot makes your dick hard, then you do you, nobody’s saying it’s wrong, I personally don’t get off on humiliating my hub, but I do appreciate when he recognizes my bulls will feel parts of me he can never reach let alone feel,,,and in my case it’s a biggie,,,when my hub is totally in me to the hilt, he gets all six inches in, he manages to slide under my cervix about 3/4 of an inch,,,my bulls get in and additional 1 to 3 inches, that part of me is like another chamber, a tighter one, my bulls have told my hub it feels like my pussy is giving them a BJ, sucking the nut right out of them,,,my hub’s had a taste, but my bulls feel it all on the most sensitive part of their cocks. Even though it’s my hub’s pussy, he never gets to feel the best part of it, but he knows I get my strongest orgasms when I feel their warm cum flood that whole area, so he’s happy he can give me that, if not by his own dick, but by allowing the superior cocks of my bulls to give me that pleasure. Let’s not overlook being in the middle of one of your strongest orgasms when your bull is owning your husband’s pussy with his cum, and your husband is also sucking on your clit,,,you need a cuck to be able to experience that, a cuck who’s not afraid of a little skin to skin contact with a cock, and still be 100% man when my bulls aren’t around. None of these things just up and happen, it all happens because my hub allows it and does whatever he can to make each and every encounter the best experience I can get out of it,,,and he gave me that for 23 solid years before I retired,,,I couldn’t live the years I did with a gay husband, like I said, when my bulls aren’t on the scene, I still need a man that knows what he’s doing, loves doing it (I get off on pleasing a man, any man I’m with, so,,,that’s why my hub being a fearless hedonist is perfect for me, he fits the bill, better than a straight man, better than a gay man, he’s a totally sexual man, he knows what it takes to get every drop of sexual pleasure out of an encounter, and does whatever it takes to achieve that. I’d be hard pressed to find a better partner, or to wish for more,,,of course I’d like it more if he had another inch or two, but not for the reasons you’d think (although those reasons do exist), but he’s done so much for me I wish he could feel what my bulls do, he more than deserves it, but he never will, and that’s sad really.

You are what you think you are, if getting humiliated and accused of being a faggot makes your dick hard, then you do you, nobody’s saying it’s wrong, I personally don’t get off on humiliating my hub, but I do appreciate when he recognizes my bulls will feel parts of me he can never reach let alone feel,,,and in my case it’s a biggie,,,when my hub is totally in me to the hilt, he gets all six inches in, he manages to slide under my cervix about 3/4 of an inch,,,my bulls get in and additional 1 to 3 inches, that part of me is like another chamber, a tighter one, my bulls have told my hub it feels like my pussy is giving them a BJ, sucking the nut right out of them,,,my hub’s had a taste, but my bulls feel it all on the most sensitive part of their cocks. Even though it’s my hub’s pussy, he never gets to feel the best part of it, but he knows I get my strongest orgasms when I feel their warm cum flood that whole area, so he’s happy he can give me that, if not by his own dick, but by allowing the superior cocks of my bulls to give me that pleasure. Let’s not overlook being in the middle of one of your strongest orgasms when your bull is owning your husband’s pussy with his cum, and your husband is also sucking on your clit,,,you need a cuck to be able to experience that, a cuck who’s not afraid of a little skin to skin contact with a cock, and still be 100% man when my bulls aren’t around. None of these things just up and happen, it all happens because my hub allows it and does whatever he can to make each and every encounter the best experience I can get out of it,,,and he gave me that for 23 solid years before I retired,,,I couldn’t live the years I did with a gay husband, like I said, when my bulls aren’t on the scene, I still need a man that knows what he’s doing, loves doing it (I get off on pleasing a man, any man I’m with, so,,,that’s why my hub being a fearless hedonist is perfect for me, he fits the bill, better than a straight man, better than a gay man, he’s a totally sexual man, he knows what it takes to get every drop of sexual pleasure out of an encounter, and does whatever it takes to achieve that. I’d be hard pressed to find a better partner, or to wish for more,,,of course I’d like it more if he had another inch or two, but not for the reasons you’d think (although those reasons do exist), but he’s done so much for me I wish he could feel what my bulls do, he more than deserves it, but he never will, and that’s sad really.
You couldn’t explain it any better!!!

For instance, I just like to watch my wife being pleasured in a way that I can't do for her. I like to record and take pictures for personal use, has nothing ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with ANYTHING homosexual.

My Wife and I were for a very long time in the lifestyle, I enjoyed watching Her both with other Men and occasionally other Woman,I also had other Woman either via swinging or a direct relationship.
When She discovered BBC and eventually found a younger guy ( 17 years Her Junior ) that She had a 10 year relationship with.
He arranged all sorts of sexual events for Her, and We sometimes had Her together.
I have watched Her at parties have a lot of Men during the course of an evening.
Singles,Doubley, and Tripley.
She loved Sex, and always without fail, went along with anything suggested by Her boyfriend .
She was without doubt asexual exhibitionist, without any fear, and absolutely loved an audience.
I guess I was a Cuckold, But Homosexual Never.
Both of us ( Wife and I ) loved sex and sex with others.
I never ever had a relationship with another man other than being inside Her with someone else, I don’t think that makes Me Gay.

Back