Cuckold How Many of You Have Changed from Bi to Gay?

My Story.
I have always been Bi.
I started having Sex with Both Male and Females in My early Teens..
When I Married My Wife is was just Her for the first 15 years till We started Swinging.
Our Swinging Changed to Cuckold after about 2 years. We are now Married for 28 years.
Shortly after My Sex was exclusively with other Men.
I now Consider Myself Gay and only want Sex with Men.
I Love to get Bent over and Breed.
I would like to hear other Cuckolds stories.
I havn't always been bi.
I had sex with females only - with males is was not in my mind.
Our swinging changed to Cuckold after about 1 year.
Step by step I accepted to suck her bull's cocks.
Now I really like to suck cocks.
I wasn't fucked so far but I'm ready for it.
I know I'm ready to get to gay and only have sex with men.

I havn't always been bi.
Have fun with an occasional dick but dance with the one who brung ya. Pussy

I havn't always been bi.
very nice. enjoy the journey. I'm close to the last step as well

I havn't always been bi.
Getting to gay will happen. The surprise for me was how happy my wife was for me

my dicklett started to loose a few drops a few weeks ago when an old bbc bull was hitting my ass in front of 2 couples
So do you sissygasm yet? I remember when i first started to serve up ass pussy to BBC my lil nubbin would dribble all over myself, so embarrassing. Lol
That happens when you try thicker bbc's / dildos, or the black guy / your wife knows how to hit your prostate with full power. It's the equivalent to female squirting. My ex wife's bull showed her how to do it. They didn't turn me gay or bi. They turned me into another woman. I stopped ejaculated with the pass of time, and my orgasms began to come from anal penetration and arousal. The side-effects are loss of erections over the stretching of the boi-pussy and the nerves that go out from there and control the shaft muscle. Just don't go too far with the quest for thick cocks, or your clitty will also loose control of the urination nerves.

Last edited:
That happens when you try thicker bbc's / dildos, or the black guy / your wife knows how to hit your prostate with full power. It's the equivalent to female squirting. My ex wife's bull showed her how to do it. They didn't turn me gay or bi. They turned me into another woman. I stopped ejaculated with the pass of time, and my orgasms began to come from anal penetration and arousal. The side-effects are loss of erections over the stretching of the boi-pussy and the nerves that go out from there and control the shaft muscle. Just don't go too far with the quest for thick cocks, or your clitty will also loose control of the urination nerves.
😮 @Goliathc is that right?? Too much anal play with thick cocks or dildos will effect the urination nerves? In what way? You pee yourself easier?

And does too much anal play stop erections? How does that happen???? So crazy this journey for males who like to Not be The man.

😮 @Goliathc is that right?? Too much anal play with thick cocks or dildos will effect the urination nerves? In what way? You pee yourself easier?

And does too much anal play stop erections? How does that happen???? So crazy this journey for males who like to Not be The man.
Only if you have daily anal intercourse and don't do kegel exercises inbetween. Kegel exercises help you keep the muscle and nerve strength.

So I would not say I’m gay but I definitely know that true men can use me anyway they please. I like to eat pussy and nurse on tits. A female would likely not see me as the man of her dreams anymore since I am such an easy bottom and cockslut. Black men have changed me over the years for the best I think.

Back