If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

Most husbands can't deny the urgency of watching their wives get fucked . . . especially when seeing another man make her cum in ways that he can't. It humbles his mind towards accepting his diminished role in his wife's eyes of no longer being capable of satisfying her sexually. And this is something every cuck hubby wants so much to feel.

Tumblr_l_381201974976611.gif

Most husbands can't deny the urgency of watching their wives get fucked . . . especially when seeing another man make her cum in ways that he can't. It humbles his mind towards accepting his diminished role in his wife's eyes of no longer being capable of satisfying her sexually. And this is something every cuck hubby wants so much to feel.

View attachment 7524727
There seems to be some truth in this for me

Reality’s

View attachment 7524727

As a young, I caught my girlfriend making out with a big black guy in a night club. As an extremely jealous person, it broke my heart and self-confidence in pieces. Needless to say we broke up soon after. It was a life experience that haunted me for many years and I guess it contributed massively on gradually embracing my cuckold nature. It's hard to explain how a gut-wrenching act of cheating can ignite a fetish like this and why a moment that felt like hell back then, has now became my wicked heaven!

In that sense, my cuckold-wired brain is literally getting a meltdown each time my wife is casually talking with a black man. Unconsciously I try to detect the vibes, the level of intimacy and although I feel the angst hitting red, deep down, I beg to live that moment again and watch helpless another black guy taking what lawfully belongs to me. :rolleyes:
Interesting. I was like that with my first wife. She cheated a lot and it led to our divorce. Years later, all I can think of is sharing my current wife with other men. I prefer being a participant, but I do like the idea of her meeting one or more men at a party or bar, going to their place, then returning home with their spunk in her for me to clean up as she tells me what happened.

Like you, I wish that I could go back in time to my first marriage. My current wife is sexually inhibited, so much that 1-on1 sex with her is a bore for me. Truthfully, I believe she would be happier with women, but is too inhibited to follow her desires. My first wife was a sexual dynamo and I know that we could have explored every facet of the lifestyle.

I guess that hindsight is always 20-20.

Coming home to find your wife like this with a different black man every day. She leaves the shades open so the neighbor can watch her. He likes to jack off and watch her getting fucked.

Screenshot 2024-09-20 at 5.39.09 PM.png

Back