Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My hotwife, a true BBC Cum Whore. She luvs to where QoS insignia and my chastity key in public.

Hotwife.jpg

She has her clit piercied and wears a QoS piercing. She luvs to put on temp tats...maybe she goes for a real one😍

Please login or become a member to view

I'm kept in chastity. Here at a meeting with a black Bull. She luvs to humiliate me.

In a few week we'll attend Black to Cap. She told me that I have to wear the chastity belt in public and at the beach so everyone can see that I'm cuckold❤️‍🔥. When she meets with black Bulls and I'm allowed to be around I will have to be the servant to her and her black Bulls.

My hotwife, a true BBC Cum Whore. She luvs to where QoS insignia and my chastity key in public.

View attachment 7415936

She has her clit piercied and wears a QoS piercing. She luvs to put on temp tats...maybe she goes for a real one😍

I'm kept in chastity. Here at a meeting with a black Bull. She luvs to humiliate me.

In a few week we'll attend Black to Cap. She told me that I have to wear the chastity belt in public and at the beach so everyone can see that I'm cuckold❤️‍🔥. When she meets with black Bulls and I'm allowed to be around I will have to be the servant to her and her black Bulls.
you are real hot

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
This sounds very familiar to me and my wife

Back