Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Love being humiliated by both my wife and our bull , when we meet him in his regular bar , he will be sat at the back on a table with a bench seat . When we arrive and approach him he will ask out loud what are we doing there . I have to reply my whore wife needs you to fuck her with your big black cock , He will ask why I have tell him that my cock is to small to fuck her and I cum to quick . He will ask my wife if she wants him to fuck her . She’ll tell oooh yeees I need you to show the little cocked wanker how to fuck his whore wife . That’s the start of our night of him and my wife abusing me verbally.

Love being humiliated by both my wife and our bull , when we meet him in his regular bar , he will be sat at the back on a table with a bench seat . When we arrive and approach him he will ask out loud what are we doing there . I have to reply my whore wife needs you to fuck her with your big black cock , He will ask why I have tell him that my cock is to small to fuck her and I cum to quick . He will ask my wife if she wants him to fuck her . She’ll tell oooh yeees I need you to show the little cocked wanker how to fuck his whore wife . That’s the start of our night of him and my wife abusing me verbally.especially after he has fucked her for the first time of the evening shooting his seed deep into her cervix. The when he pulls his cock out of her stretched cunt . He gets her to lift her legs up towards her tits . Holding them apart, he tells me to look at her stretched cunt telling me your little white cock is insignificant to her cunt .

Last edited:
Back