Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My sexy hot wife likes for her bbc bulls to degrade and humiliate me while they use all her holes. The bulls have pissed on me, made me ******* their piss, lick their ass, fluff and eat the cream pies from my wife’s swollen and gaping pussy and ass! She wants to love you!
She must like it too? Does she laugh or say anything? Luv to hear more.

Spanked cuck

I am an inferior male specimen. I badly wish I had a cuckoldress. It can sometimes be rough feeling this way and always knowing I'm powerless to do anything about it. But I want to be a woman's bitch. It's my place in life.
Huni, dont be so hard on urself. You may be inferior in the manhood department but you can still be an excellent cuckold hubby. Just keep shrinking ur penis by using estrogen cream and a chastity cage and everything else will fall into place as you become more submissive and willing to please her. Make sure she knows that you are doing it for her so you can be the best cuck hubby you can be and hopefully she will do the rest.

We are into Reality and are very much in love .
Last night I licked her pussy until she came ....
She allowed me to rub on her leg to my own orgasm . She could care less about me and my pleasure . She wanted me to get it over with quickly so she could go to sleep .. I hated it ,, I wanted to feel her pussy ( never allowed) I hated the fact that she gave me no attention . It was humiliating and sucked . Today I am so HOT and Hot for her . As a male I am not needed and know my place . I get more sexual attention as her sissy . She gets pissed if I am not locked and obedient . Although I am not gay or Bi ... I am learning to crave sex as a sissy eventually be comfortable with it
Huni, im sorry but ur not doing it right obviously lol. You need to turn Bi already and i predict everything will change for you. I think she is trying to get you horny enough to turn gay so do it already. She probably wants to see you give a guy oral or something. I think you should get used to it because if ur on ur way to a pussy free marriage then you you better figure out how to be useful somehow or you can be replaced sadly. Find her a bull and do what a good cuck does and i bet she will be happy.

Hollywood Florida wanttobe cuckold and his cheating wife
This is how a wife looks like when she's sexually repressed. A gorgeous, highly attractive MILF who desperately needs a black male to dominate her, not only physically by stretching her pussy to its limits, but mentally too, by his raw masculinity, his self-confidence and "alpha" aura that's beyond his physical appeal and big-dick energy.

A face that reflects disappointment and occasionally pity for her husband who stands small even against average, "basic" cocks and yet she has to fake her smile, comforting him for his sexual mediocrity, pretending she's fulfilled and happy. A woman who's consciously faking her orgasms to keep her marriage afloat and her husband in good spirits. The type of woman who's absolutely reasonable to feel vulnerable to male flirting, the inappropriate comments of a young co-worker, or the seductive way her *******'s handsome football coach is openly looking at her.

A female ticking-bomb that is a matter of time to explode and give in temptation. The above suspicion soccer mom who's sick of sexually compromising and in the blink of an eye she teaches herself to treat sex recreationally, unlearning her own deeply embedded slut shame.

You see, when a train derails en route to its destination, but male passengers remain stubbornly unaware and stay firmly to their illusions in their effort to indefinitely stay onboard, infidelity is literally the only cure that shakes them up and make them see the harsh reality.

The beauty in a cuckold dynamic is that the husband is fully aware of his inadequacies and promptly acts to save his marriage and dignity before it's too late. In that sense, it's false to label as "lucky" or "weak" those men who're embracing and actively supporting their wife's sexual escapades. It's utterly ridiculous for a 3inch guy blaming his wife for being a cheating whore because he refuses to accept she deserves bigger & better.

Back