Confessed to my girlfriend that I like the cuckold thing.

Y
I’ve done that but feel like we’ve been stuck where we currently are for quite some time, like a year or 2. She has mentioned she’s not really into it and does it just for me when we are really horny but idk if I believe that lol
You need to be proactive about it. She is just playing shy to keep her modesty. But you yourself admitted that she was very horny talking about it. That means she needs more of your confirmation that you really need it. You can show her some paperwork about sp£rm donation which will be signed by the bull who will impregn@te your wife to show her your commitment. I bet, she will definitely make positive moves after that.

Last edited:
I'm an Asian guy with a cuckold fetish, and I confessed to my wife about it. I told her about my dirty fantasies, including wanting to see her get fucked by a big black bull, enjoying a real cock while the bull humiliates and degrades me. I want to see her get gangbanged and filled with cum, her pussy stuffed with the bull's semen, and ultimately, I'd love for her to get pregnant with a black baby. She was shocked at first, but after a serious talk, she said she loves me and is willing to make changes for me, but she needs some time to figure out how to deal with this. I love her deeply, and I need some advice on how to start a cuckold relationship and if there might be any BBC willing to breed my wife.
Don´t worry she will find a BBC to fill her cunt with sperm and make her pregnant...

Start with watching interracial sex videos with an Asian woman and a big black guy. Watch how she reacts to it. Next get a black dildo and see if she uses it or use it on her. If she cums she it ready for black cock.

Hola soy chico bull latino de 27 años con experiencia mido 175 y de polla de 18cm
En busca de parejas que quieren iniciar en el mundo de los cornudos o chica que quiere tener nuevas experiencias con alguien más sin que su novio se entree o si quiere que el mar parte también
Se da todo tipo de morbo desde dominante hasta humillación
Interesados al DM o telegrama @Alex_1744

I'm an Asian guy with a cuckold fetish, and I confessed to my wife about it. I told her about my dirty fantasies, including wanting to see her get fucked by a big black bull, enjoying a real cock while the bull humiliates and degrades me. I want to see her get gangbanged and filled with cum, her pussy stuffed with the bull's semen, and ultimately, I'd love for her to get pregnant with a black baby. She was shocked at first, but after a serious talk, she said she loves me and is willing to make changes for me, but she needs some time to figure out how to deal with this. I love her deeply, and I need some advice on how to start a cuckold relationship and if there might be any BBC willing to breed my wife.
Well you discussed it with her and seems open to the idea

Lucky guy. Her womb will experience changes for sure...

First step, you were honest with her and giving her time to think. Keep being honest and don't beat her over the head with the issue. Second with the pregnant with a black baby, That is also something you consider seriously. Both of you are make a SERIOUS lifestyle change and when the baby grows older , he or she will have questions. if she's OK with both cuckholding and black pregnant fantasy, cool. Otherwise guy, you're going to need to make a compromise. Same goes for the Bull too. As a black guy, I have the fantasy of laying pipe into a Asian female, but I want to be certain that everyone's ok. I wish you the best and keep us posted man. I'm rooting for you two.

Hi @shiroaria
Are you still interested in this?
I definitely like the idea.

Back