Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I have brought this up once before .. As far as far as a cuck and humiliation .. If it is a turn on how is it humiliation ? She is fucking someone you planned it, You are excited , Whether in chastity or cross dressed - you want this and it is a turn on . How is that humiliating ??? I personally feel in the scheme of things with our Bull there has been moments that were humiliating to me . I quickly got used to being in chastity or dressed like a sissy so the humiliation went away. . I feel like bouts of humiliation happened for me at certain times .. Like when they greeted and kissed or smiled and laughed together like I wasn't there .... I guess in my head I expect them to fuck , I hated the fact that they liked each other . It was humiliating . Also not that I want to stop this but the fact that I cannot and we made an agreement . The fact that she can fuck or play when she wants is humiliating . So far everything has been planned ... The day she goes with someone on her own ,,,That will be tough .

Back