Cuckold How Many of You Have Changed from Straight to Bi?

My husband has been bisexual his whole life and I encourage him to express himself -- in all honesty it may be a bit self-serving of me because I totally get off watching bisexual men together. But we have the best of both worlds together because we share in the fun when we bring a beautiful, big, black cock to our bedroom for a MMF, MFM, or he watches me take a hot Black stud and reclaims me right after. It's all good!
Beautiful as that's the way it should be.

Has being a cuckold changed you to Bi and engage in suck in sucking cocks or do anal with or without your wife or GF watching ?

At first I only gave handjobs until the urge to try sucking a cock. What a thrill it is to suck a cock feeling it grow and leak precum until it explodes.

I currently use Grindr or Sniffies and find BBC are the easiest to connect with.
A ver quisiera que alguien aca sin que se moleste nos pueda explicar donde estamos nosotros como pareja siendo yo negro bastante dotado 27.6 cmt de largo con 53 años y bisexual versaltil desde los 11 años

I got into the cuckold scene with my ex gf a few years ago and each hookup would gradually get a lot less straight for me. Started with me giving a handjob and then being told to guide his cock inside my gf for her. Then it was me licking her clit while she was getting fucked reverse cowgirl and she pulled his cock out of her and made him cum all over my face. Next time I ate her out after a guy nutted inside her and got a mouthful of his cum. And then finally after doing some small penis humiliation with a hung black man, she told me to suck his dick and I got REALLY into it and enjoyed servicing him. She even lubed up her dildo and was slowly sliding it in and out of me and spanking my ass while I was giving him head. At that point I considered myself bi.

One night we had our very last threesome with another sexy black stud and he was less interested in her and more interested in fucking me in the ass and verbally degrading me in front of her. At first she was enthusiastic watching me take a BBC and even got excited watching me squirt cum from my limp dick after an anal orgasm, but it eventually just felt like a reverse cuckold scenario where she was the one watching a bull sexually satisfy me. She was so pissed off when he didn't stop fucking me and he came inside me because she wanted the load.

We broke up shortly after that and I started strictly having sex with men as a gay bottom.

Back