Cuckold How Many of You Have Changed from Bi to Gay?

My Story.
I have always been Bi. not me i was straight till about 12 years ago - i call myself hetroflexable - sexually i worship females & BBC - romantically only into girls (although recently will admit 100% much younger passable trans are of a interest - but i think of them as girls - not males)
I started having Sex with Both Male and Females in My early Teens.. i was in my 50's
When I Married My Wife is was just Her for the first 15 years till We started Swinging. my ex was a stage / vixen - hotwife kind of thing
Our Swinging Changed to Cuckold after about 2 years. We are now Married for 28 years.one night at an adult theater while she was getting fucked some guy stuck his cock in my face & i fluffed him for the old lady - that was the start of my "cuckold" sub / bi experience - and never looked back
Shortly after My Sex was exclusively with other Men. when i am single (no girl) i am a cum dump for other men
I now Consider Myself Gay and only want Sex with Men. i cal my self hetroflexable (see above )
I Love to get Bent over and Breed. .... yes please love being used and bred
I would like to hear other Cuckolds stories.

Back