Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Even better is when the husband gets to submit to her Black Master in her presence.

"DISGUSTING" FAKE CUCKOLD>
There are far to many REAL, True, genuine committed and denied cuckolds that are content and happy to be his QUEENs submissive, sissy cuckold in panties that would willingingly make themselves available. They would not have to act the part, they would just be themselves naturally. It would make a much more convincing and exciting, couple cuckold video. There is no reason to produce, copy or reuse previous made videos that portray a male actor who is just that, an actor playing the part. An ACTOR who always seems to be put out when the woman who is portraying his wife or girlfriend tells him she needs more cock. As a cuckold myself I would be most compliant and enthusiastically do whatever my Queen asks me to do. Not act disgusted, hurt and put out like the cuckold actors in these fake videos. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

I totally agree! we are showing signs of a cultural shift to Black Domination that may eventually be going world wide. For every Black Man who reigns as King, a thousand white males must be castrated either psychologically or for real and must worship Him as their God. The racial degradation of the white male will cause him to lose any masculine identity and to accept his role as white servant and eunuch to the Black King and the white women who serve Him.
ok, i had to chuckle. i think you need a reality check- this is a niche fetish. you should realize that on the other side of the spectrum equally racist people are thinking they are going to take over with their very white supreme views- why -because the internet has allowed them to find like minded people to form an echo chamber. the messages you tell yourself are what you believe, in reality -you likely dont even really want what you posted. keep it in perspective...

I totally agree! we are showing signs of a cultural shift to Black Domination that may eventually be going world wide. For every Black Man who reigns as King, a thousand white males must be castrated either psychologically or for real and must worship Him as their God. The racial degradation of the white male will cause him to lose any masculine identity and to accept his role as white servant and eunuch to the Black King and the white women who serve Him.
What complete and total nonsense. Fantasy and role playing are great, but this degree of extremist ideological manure doesn't deserve the light of day. And if anyone new to this website stumbled upon this or a similar comment, well, it's probably very likely that they will leave and never be back.

Back