Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Your wife NEVER lets you WATCH. She and her BLACK LOVER make you wait downstairs while they're together up in your BEDROOM.

But you can HEAR. And from the rhythmic thumping of the bed frame upstairs and your WIFE's little gasps of PLEASURE and PASSION, you KNOW exactly what's going on, don't you cuck?
View attachment 7342865
Yup! 💯
We are definitely fucking, we are definitely derp kissing, we are resting and we will fuck again, we might even be making love but you won’t ever know for sure what we were doing or how many times each of us came. Just wait downstairs and be totally silent.

Love watching my wife ride her Bulls huge cock like this, especially when He just lays back, puts his hands behind his head while my wife does all the work.
She'll ride him forever, her body covered in sweat until he's ready to cum then she'll completely sit down on his dick, letting her weight push it all the way up inside her, burying that 8" cock balls deep while he's throbbing load after load in my baby's lil white tummy.
Then when he's done unloading in my wife, she'll go down, carefully and very thoroughly clean his dick and balls with her mouth and tongue, then she just loves on his semi- soft black cock, sucking and kissing the head until she gets him hard and at full attention again.

Then it's his turn to just completely own my marriage, destroy the insides and pussy of my faithful devoted wife, and constantly remind us both why the love of my life is his baby momma.

Back