WW treating black cuckqueans like bbc treat white cucks

A comment was made and brought this to my attention that white women treat black cuckqueans exactly how bbc treats white cucks… I think it’s true and I think it’s so hot … a black man humiliates and taunts the white man on how he fucks the ww better and bbc is way better than a pathetic white penis … is it the same way for white women and black women ??? WW taunts and humiliates the BW as she fucks her man in front her taunts her and make her feel pathetic , til it’s nothing the BW can do but sit there and take it, and wait to clean her king seed from the white queen pussy… it hurt but yet turn me on at the same time.. I just accept it..
I think white cucks should watch along side of black cuckqueans both masturbating as they watch their spouses fuck. Maybe they could help each other masturbate.

I love this! I’m glad i’m able to talk about this subject without judgement on here. It’s an ever growing fantasy of mine and the urge to do this is getting stronger and stronger. Thank you for the encouragement, i look forward to humiliating a BW while i fuck and enjoy her man.
I agree, it's so fucking hot.

Yes this is a safe place to talk about your sexual desires and fantasies … bbc talk about humiliating cucks all of the time , it should be ok for ww to do the same or anyone in that matter if that’s what gets you off and there is consent …. I think it’s so hot that u want too
I agree

I like the fantasy of my wife it g/f fucking a black guy, not a cuckold maybe just as a treat once in a while, how does that sound to you g
Definitely but not as a Cuck but rather the Stag and Vixen and Voyeur Dynamic. A Man can share his Wife, find it to be arousing without all of the Humiliation.

A comment was made and brought this to my attention that white women treat black cuckqueans exactly how bbc treats white cucks… I think it’s true and I think it’s so hot … a black man humiliates and taunts the white man on how he fucks the ww better and bbc is way better than a pathetic white penis … is it the same way for white women and black women ??? WW taunts and humiliates the BW as she fucks her man in front her taunts her and make her feel pathetic , til it’s nothing the BW can do but sit there and take it, and wait to clean her king seed from the white queen pussy… it hurt but yet turn me on at the same time.. I just accept it..
I have nothing but respect for my black sisters,but they know that given the choice of who to fuck,a black man almost always will choose us

In our situation, the pecking order is Black Male, Black Female, white female and then white male or cuck. The Black Woman present could not be taunted or humiliated in any way. In fact She had to be serviced by cuck or me as She directed and so pleased.
Completely agree! ALL black people should be served

I have nothing but respect for my black sisters,but they know that given the choice of who to fuck,a black man almost always will choose us
Oh yes ebony bunnies are beautiful but are meant to take bbc…the alpha bbcs global number one desire are tiny frames that he can fulfill his fantasy every white woman…to fulfill being the desired alpha cock that can dsmage my insides literally, HOPEFULLY tear my grip until I’m broke in up to his size then the next big brother can get his turn once he hears how mesmerized the bbc is after my 5’ 98lb ass makes it all vanish

Back