Bbc take your wife away ?

See that's why as a Bull one of the first things I always establish with hubby is that I don't want to take what's his! I will never steal what belongs to him, but I am going to borrow the ******* out of it and return it when I'm done!♠️
I admire your attitude and spirit and wish you well in keeping all relationships with married women on a strictly sexual basis. However, you can control what your own emotions and feelings may be but you cannot control her feelings. She is the one in the marriage and she is the one who may allow the marriage to be destroyed.

I admire your attitude and spirit and wish you well in keeping all relationships with married women on a strictly sexual basis. However, you can control what your own emotions and feelings may be but you cannot control her feelings. She is the one in the marriage and she is the one who may allow the marriage to be destroyed.
A risk worth taking!

As a Black Male, I just wanna fuck your wife/gf and own her pussy. I want her to be at my beck and call sexually. I wanna fuck her however I wanna fuck her, whenever I wanna fuck her, and wherever I wanna fuck her. You can keep the marriage as I have no plans to marry her. I have good head on my shoulders, so I can give her companionship, but I don't want to marry her. Find a Black Guy like that, and you will be just fine.
Hard to find guy like this especially black guy lol

My wife moved in with her stud black boyfriend for 29 months after we had been married for 30 years. Her boyfriend found a much younger blonde fucktoy and my wife came back to me. That was 18 years ago and she is still here.
so your wife after 30 yrs drops you ... and 2 1/2 yrs later after she gets dropped you take her back ???? where is your pride ??

Yes that's true but if the marriage goes bad it won't be me who made it go bad is what I am saying!

I have had plenty of offers to break the rule of trust and fuck wives behind hubby's back but every time I declined because I wouldn't want it happening to me and also as far as I'm concerned why sneak and get the pussy when I can get it openly with hubby's permission?

Let me show you an extreme example of this exact thing:

This woman not only snuck around with the Bull but ended up convincing the Bull to delete the husband.
So as a Bull here are some things that I would like to personally make very clear!

Number 1. I'm not going to jail for no damn body!!!

Number 2. This Bull is only interested in borrowing another man's woman not taking her from him and if she ever loses sight of that and makes me a side offer I will refuse. Bottom line the Bull is supposed to be an extra layer of defense against a hotwife losing herself in her feelings. A good Bull would tell a hotwife "no we are not going to do that him, now give me that married pussy"! 🤣😂

On a side note I would also like to point out that these are CHURCH FOLKS in this story!!! So if you didn't know now you know that there is swinging going on in the church. This isn't the first time either. Famous Pastor Jerry Falwell Jr was watching his wife get pounded by the pool boy! So don't let the Sunday school fool ya there is a lot of fucking going on in the church!

Yes that's true but if the marriage goes bad it won't be me who made it go bad is what I am saying!

I have had plenty of offers to break the rule of trust and fuck wives behind hubby's back but every time I declined because I wouldn't want it happening to me and also as far as I'm concerned why sneak and get the pussy when I can get it openly with hubby's permission?

Let me show you an extreme example of this exact thing:

This woman not only snuck around with the Bull but ended up convincing the Bull to delete the husband.
So as a Bull here are some things that I would like to personally make very clear!

Number 1. I'm not going to jail for no damn body!!!

Number 2. This Bull is only interested in borrowing another man's woman not taking her from him and if she ever loses sight of that and makes me a side offer I will refuse. Bottom line the Bull is supposed to be an extra layer of defense against a hotwife losing herself in her feelings. A good Bull would tell a hotwife "no we are not going to do that him, now give me that married pussy"! 🤣😂

On a side note I would also like to point out that these are CHURCH FOLKS in this story!!! So if you didn't know now you know that there is swinging going on in the church. This isn't the first time either. Famous Pastor Jerry Falwell Jr was watching his wife get pounded by the pool boy! So don't let the Sunday school fool ya there is a lot of fucking going on in the church!
Them church sluts are amazing though. Not this one for sure. I enjoy these church sluts

Good question, maybe she wasn’t worth saving. He just let her go!!
He knew if he tried he would have gotten the ******* kicked out of him ,not to many white men would be able to stop that from happening.the black men are just too strong and they are built and they are badass you would be better off staying out of the black man's way and let him take your wife she already belongs to him

He knew if he tried he would have gotten the ******* kicked out of him ,not to many white men would be able to stop that from happening.the black men are just too strong and they are built and they are badass you would be better off staying out of the black man's way and let him take your wife she already belongs to him
I think letting Bull take our wives is the most extreme and ultimate cuckold act

Very good advice!
In fact, sometimes when I am just fluffing or cleaning the cum out of Christine's pussy
the thug black bulls tell me to "Git out the way, mutha fucker!" and then proceed to
mount her again.

Back