Are bulls and cucks really bi and gay men?

but you are turned on by seeing a Black dick regardless if you want to touch it or feel it. Seeing another man's penis (Black man penis) is part of the turn on for you. That's not something that turns on straight men.
Ex military. In boot camp all the showers are open bay. It was impossible NOT to see another man's penis when all 80 of you had to be done, out and dressed in 20 minutes. Nothing about a turn on there.

You speak for yourself...correct?
I agreed... Not to turn on for me either.
However, I'm sure that can't be said for everyone... Right?
Have you EVER seen me to presume to speak for someone else? I won't make presumptions on your second question either. It's easier, and eventually more accurate, for me to just chill and wait for them to present themselves....

Have you EVER seen me to presume to speak for someone else? I won't make presumptions on your second question either. It's easier, and eventually more accurate, for me to just chill and wait for them to present themselves....
I'm not keeping notes on your interactions here... 🤣
I read your statement. It seemed to "discount" the possibility/probability that for some. Seeing 80 different dicks...Even for only 20 minutes wouldn't be dick lover heaven... At least visually 😆.
Do you disagree with that🤔?

Last edited:
It seems, at least to me, your assessments of people outside of yourself is as openly judgmental and contradictory to the name/handle tries to imply.

Each and EVERY person on this site carries the responsibility and ramifications of what they post-exactly as you. Agree or disagree; definitely your right. But to start by calling them "closet cases" is judgmental, dismissive and disrespectful

It frequently stuns me to remember the simple basic truth from eons ago- Judge not, lest ye be judged.
Take a deep breath and relax

Ex military. In boot camp all the showers are open bay. It was impossible NOT to see another man's penis when all 80 of you had to be done, out and dressed in 20 minutes. Nothing about a turn on there.
if you put your emotions aside then you would have understood my response to his comment. It had zero to do with simply seeing a naked man. He literally said he is turned on my seeing a black dick going inside his woman. I’m not sure what you are on.

Take a deep breath and relax
Your original post ended by asking generally for "thoughts". This is your reaction to getting what you asked for?
if you put your emotions aside then you would have understood my response to his comment. It had zero to do with simply seeing a naked man. He literally said he is turned on my seeing a black dick going inside his woman. I’m not sure what you are on.
You're not in a position to evaluate my emotions, or even IF they were truly displayed. The admission you don't know what I'm on (if anything) makes it obvious.

Seems this lifestyle is full of closet cases on both sides. It is one of the reasons that a lot of people in the real world thinks a Black man who exclusively dates and sex white women are trying to hide their bisexuality or gayness. I’m starting to believe that there is truth to this theory.

It’s quite obvious that cucks are at the very least bi-curious or purely gay in an arrangement with their female partner.

Lastly, guys who love being part of gangbangs screams bi or closet gay to me.

Thoughts?
Based on my personal experiences down in south florida. Alot of the statements you made are very true!

Well it pretty easy for me I was having smbd type Master/ slave relationship with a dominant black man when I was 17 and I lived with him for 8 months. So I feel I’m just at least 95% gay if it more . He would take his cock out in front of me and tell me focus on my black cock and he play with it and make it hard. It drove me crazy he wouldn’t let me have it I’d beg him but he’d say no. He make me suck his toes lick his butt crack what ever he wanted before he’d let me suck it . He took his belt and whip my ass and edge me 5 whips in a row he play with my dicklet then 5 in a row and then he’d touch me I get so dam horny I’d have whip marks on my ass and he’d fuck me he like to have my ass whipped up before he fucked me I loved it too. When I met my dominant wife she made me confess all my sexual stuff to her wasn’t much 2 feeble attempts fuckin in the car wuth high school girls and Master. When she heard about Master that turned her on and well we ended up getting married but she has black bulls the whole time we have been married. Lol so I’m saying maybe I’m not 100% gay but dam close to it. Lol

Back