Are bulls and cucks really bi and gay men?

First sexually more that a linear spectrum while there is sexual attraction based gender is one aspect I find the dominance, submission and humiliation play a major role in male - male contact in cuckolding.

Second lables like gay and homosexual that traditional describe all male - male sexual content are very judgmental and envoke incorrect stereotypes that ignore motivation.

Certainly there are men here that would meet the traditional gay or homosexual stereotype. But for those who are not attracted to men, but submit to their wife's bulls for dominance or the submission while they are participating in homosexual or gay actions, their motivation is not what most would think of as gay.

This will not convince many who will automatically categorize them by the actions without looking at motivation.

As a female, I believe that most men have some thoughts of bisexuality and that a lot of judgment about bisexual activities is reaction and denial of these. Otherwise who care, let live.

Last edited:
Certainly there are men here that would descibe, but for those who are not attracted to men other than for the dominance or the submission while they are participating in homosexual or gay actions, their motivation is not what most would think of as gay.

This will not convince many who will automatically categorize them by the actions without looking at motivation.
So denial, correct? No differ t than gay for pay or prison sex. If there is zero attraction then you simple will not do it even if the attraction is dominance or submission and site like this have bulls who find anything with light skin attractive because based on some pics….never mind

So denial, correct? No differ t than gay for pay or prison sex. If there is zero attraction then you simple will not do it even if the attraction is dominance or submission and site like this have bulls who find anything with light skin attractive because based on some pics….never mind
My point is mostly about bulls who focus on married white women but will let husbands submit

Bulls I would say 95% no. Cucks I'd say 60% yes based on the feedback here.
I wouldn't be sure about that...🫣 after all, they are intentionally having sex with a married woman who maybe an hour ago had a relationship with her husband or with another man...

But anyway, what's the difference 🙂

And regarding the title of the topic... I am a bull that worships the natural monument created by God called Woman. If I am with a couple with a cuckold husband, the husband can clean his cream but without sucking my cock.

I am 100% straight.

But it doesn't mean he's homophobic.

I love ❤️ fucking a hotwife and having her husband see how I fuck her.

Maybe we can talk and have a beer and everything is excellent. On the contrary. I am very sociable .

I wouldn't be sure about that...🫣 after all, they are intentionally having sex with a married woman who maybe an hour ago had a relationship with her husband or with another man...

But anyway, what's the difference 🙂
Interesting point to add. Sometimes that other man's "lube" is still in her either by request or just because...

And regarding the title of the topic... I am a bull that worships the natural monument created by God called Woman. If I am with a couple with a cuckold husband, the husband can clean his cream but without sucking my cock.

I am 100% straight.

But it doesn't mean he's homophobic.

I love ❤️ fucking a hotwife and having her husband see how I fuck her.

Maybe we can talk and have a beer and everything is excellent. On the contrary. I am very sociable .
Being straight shouldn't make anyone homophobic. I'm curious to know your thought process of knowing that a cuckold husband is going to clean up your cum even without him touching you? Would you raw dog or even with condom--penetrate a woman after her husband or other guy just put a load in her?

Seems this lifestyle is full of closet cases on both sides. It is one of the reasons that a lot of people in the real world thinks a Black man who exclusively dates and sex white women are trying to hide their bisexuality or gayness. I’m starting to believe that there is truth to this theory.

It’s quite obvious that cucks are at the very least bi-curious or purely gay in an arrangement with their female partner.

Lastly, guys who love being part of gangbangs screams bi or closet gay to me.

Thoughts?
From the looks of the forum, there is no doubt some of them are. However, a lot of them are just comfortable in their sexuality and the kink. I fully desire seeing my girlfriend orgasm all over a BBC. Doesn’t mean at all that I want anything to do with that BBC other than watch my girlfriend pleased by one. Same thing with bulls. They get off on the idea of dominating a man’s wife/girlfriend in front of the man. Doesn’t mean they want anything sexually with that husband/boyfriend, and they’re perfectly comfortable with him jacking off and watching. (Or in my case, not until my girlfriend gets her orgasm…).

Being straight shouldn't make anyone homophobic. I'm curious to know your thought process of knowing that a cuckold husband is going to clean up your cum even without him touching you? Would you raw dog or even with condom--penetrate a woman after her husband or other guy just put a load in her?
Well, in a train or gang hang, isn't that what happens? I could be wrong, never been in any. Even if they are not raw dogging, they still go in back to back, then there is DP, nuts are having conversations, dick heads are giving high fives in the same hole etc. For the record, I'm not knocking or judging any of that or anyone, I'm just contributing to the discussion.

From the looks of the forum, there is no doubt some of them are. However, a lot of them are just comfortable in their sexuality and the kink. I fully desire seeing my girlfriend orgasm all over a BBC. Doesn’t mean at all that I want anything to do with that BBC other than watch my girlfriend pleased by one. Same thing with bulls. They get off on the idea of dominating a man’s wife/girlfriend in front of the man. Doesn’t mean they want anything sexually with that husband/boyfriend, and they’re perfectly comfortable with him jacking off and watching. (Or in my case, not until my girlfriend gets her orgasm…).
but you are turned on by seeing a Black dick regardless if you want to touch it or feel it. Seeing another man's penis (Black man penis) is part of the turn on for you. That's not something that turns on straight men.

Well, in a train or gang hang, isn't that what happens? I could be wrong, never been in any. Even if they are not raw dogging, they still go in back to back, then there is DP, nuts are having conversations, dick heads are giving high fives in the same hole etc. For the record, I'm not knocking or judging any of that or anyone, I'm just contributing to the discussion.
Thanks for contributing to the discussion. I'm sure it does happen during gangbangs which is why I don't understand how know that and still participating in those activities but in your mind it's 100% straight. C'mon now!

BTW: I hope no one thinks we are judging them because honestly I would like to attend a gangbang just to see what's it's like but maybe participate (but with condom on!) :devilish:

Thanks for contributing to the discussion. I'm sure it does happen during gangbangs which is why I don't understand how know that and still participating in those activities but in your mind it's 100% straight. C'mon now!

BTW: I hope no one thinks we are judging them because honestly I would like to attend a gangbang just to see what's it's like but maybe participate (but with condom on!) :devilish:
If you attend a swing party, even if you don't participate, you will see all that and more.

If you attend a swing party, even if you don't participate, you will see all that and more.
I was recruited to attend a swinger party but I chickened out haha

Do you just stick with one woman during swinger parties or understand that most women will have had a few different men inside her so you just go with the flow?

I was recruited to attend a swinger party but I chickened out haha

Do you just stick with one woman during swinger parties or understand that most women will have had a few different men inside her so you just go with the flow?
I only went once, but with my lady at the time. We only watched, but I only watched the women on women scenes, while she watched whatever she wanted. She did try to get a woman to play but the woman declined. When I play with couples, it's only with the woman while hubby watches either over live camera or in person.

I only went once, but with my lady at the time. We only watched, but I only watched the women on women scenes, while she watched whatever she wanted. She did try to get a woman to play but the woman declined. When I play with couples, it's only with the woman while hubby watches either over live camera or in person.
Do you think your girl would leave you alone if you tried to play with another guy even though she is bi?

Seems this lifestyle is full of closet cases on both sides. It is one of the reasons that a lot of people in the real world thinks a Black man who exclusively dates and sex white women are trying to hide their bisexuality or gayness. I’m starting to believe that there is truth to this theory.
It seems, at least to me, your assessments of people outside of yourself is as openly judgmental and contradictory to the name/handle tries to imply.

Each and EVERY person on this site carries the responsibility and ramifications of what they post-exactly as you. Agree or disagree; definitely your right. But to start by calling them "closet cases" is judgmental, dismissive and disrespectful
It’s quite obvious that cucks are at the very least bi-curious or purely gay in an arrangement with their female partner.

Lastly, guys who love being part of gangbangs screams bi or closet gay to me.

Thoughts?
It frequently stuns me to remember the simple basic truth from eons ago- Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Back