Bi cucks obsessed with big black dick lets become friends and network.

I want to create a thread for all of us bi cucks who are obsessed with big dicked black men to network and or become close friends outside of our obsessions to further bring us into this lifestyle and obsession. Think about it, imagine having that close friend/network of friends who we can have genuine good friendships with and or become business partners, get very close while sharing a solidified foundation of a serious obsession with big dicked black men and submitting EVERYTHING to them including our women and our Souls. I'd love to hear from you fellas.
NC here. Love the idea. I want a mature black man to use my wife then fuck me and make me his bitch! I need some good black dick in my tight little man pussy until I feel it throbbing and dumping his hot load deep inside me as my wife cheers him on. That’s so sexy to me.

Attachments

• IMG_3206.jpeg
    IMG_3206.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3161.jpeg
    IMG_3161.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Sounds good to me. I have a few BBC friends that I'm open with, would love to have more friends to enjoy the lifestyle with

Bonjour a la base je suis hetero mais a ******* de regarder des bbc jai commencer a changer a me dire que jaimerais bcp sentir cette enorme verge dans ma bouche,jai meme etais un peu jaloux des femme dans les films qui on la chance de sucer ces magnifiques queu autant qelle veulent un renoi en revanche ma mis en garde que si jy gouter je serai acro

I want to create a thread for all of us bi cucks who are obsessed with big dicked black men to network and or become close friends outside of our obsessions to further bring us into this lifestyle and obsession. Think about it, imagine having that close friend/network of friends who we can have genuine good friendships with and or become business partners, get very close while sharing a solidified foundation of a serious obsession with big dicked black men and submitting EVERYTHING to them including our women and our Souls. I'd love to hear from you fellas.
I'm married, wife and I fantasize about her taking a black man, however I find myself extremely attracted to black cock and would love to try one myself.

Count me in. Chattanooga TN here

Back