Wives: if you had it to do over, would you marry a white man again?!

Wow, that's pretty racist. Yes of course I would. Do you think the color of your skin makes you better? Racism goes both ways. Every black man I've ever fucked has had 1 thing. Respect for my white husband. Why? Because they know where the permission is coming from. He's the one giving the permission to fuck me.
Beautifully said. Respect is the cornerstone of any relationship. As a cuckold I want to be respected.

When I got married I was 21 years old and had never had any interaction with any black people, man or woman. The first black person that I was around was my husbands best friend. Since I didn’t know any black men it was a moot question for me. However after my first black man if anything had happened to my husband I could very well see myself married to a black man.

Not a woman but, one Hotwife I know told me, " he (hubby) knows how to fuck my mind while, getting the right Bull (BBC) to do the work".

She definitely, would marry again her white man because she gets the best of both worlds.

So happy to see all the ladies say they would still marry their white husbands. How could any woman think it would be smart to just marry a black man instead? First off it is still a marriage with all the couple things that go along with it not just sex. Second you don’t have a guarantee it will last. Will she get bored after the 5-7 year mark? Will he let her have sex with other men? Will he leave her for another woman? Will he cheat? There are a lot of scenarios that go along with this. If she has a white husband that loves her and lets her have sexual fun with black guys how do you top that? It’s hard to marry an alpha and keep him an alpha and keep him from banging other women. He has lots of options because he is an alpha. The best move for a woman if she can think rationally for a moment, which we know is hard for women lol, is to marry a white beta man and have sex with black alpha men. It simply fits real good for everyone involved. This is why the real cuckold couples have so much success.

I’m asking this question as a husband who lets, and likes my wife to engage with other guys. We also participate with other couples so I gets lots of fun too. My wife loves BBC. But we’re not a cuck couple.
My question. Lots of guys want to see the wire wife with a bbc. Would a bbc allow their ladies to have the same freedom?

I'm guessing, if a Black Alpha showed up in the context you're illustrating, you white boiz would be in the corner as he had sex with all of your partners...

I'm guessing, if a Black Alpha showed up in the context you're illustrating, you white boiz would be in the corner as he had sex with all of your partners...
Nope. Not once have we engaged a single guy, black or white, where I either sat in the corner, nor would wifey want that. We all play or no one does. That gets back to another contentionn of mine. I think that’s the difference in a BBc and what lots of people here term themselves as bulls. I know lots of black guys that consider themselves alphas, and they wouldn’t expect that either. Maybe the bulls are just out there looking for cuck couples to get a feeing of superiority. What ever it takes to make you feel good about yourself I guess. Just won’t be with us.

The answer would almost have to be, yes. All things being equal, there's family to consider, children that are going to face hatred, being able to find a black man who has an occupation and income greater than white men, etc.
Most importantly, white women and couples are not here to fall in love with black men. We're all here to share in each other's pleasures! Not to find a potential mate.

Nothing is different in my relationship today than it was when I married my husband, so yes in hindsight I would still have married him because he is the most exceptional person in almost every way that I’ve ever known - and he’s always encouraged me to be the biggest slut I can be. Love is about so much more than great sex, even though some of us are lucky enough to get that from our husbands too.

Having said that - if my husband didn’t exist, I was single up to this point, and was going to get married today it is highly unlikely I would marry a white guy based on what I know and what I see from all of these betas every day. There are just so few exceptional men in the pool in general, but I definitely see more quality husband material from black men.

That’s the opinion from this genuine QoS 🖤 :qos:
CAN I BE YOUR VIDEO SEX PARTNER

Back