Would you change your role if you could?

I have been wondering about this. In this lifestyle, there are usually 3 different roles one occupies: Cuckold, Hotwife, and Bull. If we practice this lifestyle we obviously fall within one of these roles and usually stay there for life. But my question to you is, if you could change your role, would you do it? For instance, if you are currently a cuck would you want to roleplay as a bull or vice versa? If you are a bull would you roleplay as a cuck? Same for hotwives to their male equivalent. Personally, I am a cuck and wouldn't change it for another position, the pleasure and feeling I get from being a cuck is exhilarating.
I have been both cuck and bull. I am a switch or at least I used to be.
But I realised many years ago that I prefer being a cuck. The feelings are so much stronger as a cuck.

I have been both cuck and bull. I am a switch or at least I used to be.
But I realised many years ago that I prefer being a cuck. The feelings are so much stronger as a cuck.
I am a switch. Sounds weird to say. I was always the alpha / bull but after decades of that role, and almost completely by accident, I discovered that I enjoyed the other side of the coin so to speak. Just a few little events opened up a whole new world for me and my wife.

I have been wondering about this. In this lifestyle, there are usually 3 different roles one occupies: Cuckold, Hotwife, and Bull. If we practice this lifestyle we obviously fall within one of these roles and usually stay there for life. But my question to you is, if you could change your role, would you do it? For instance, if you are currently a cuck would you want to roleplay as a bull or vice versa? If you are a bull would you roleplay as a cuck? Same for hotwives to their male equivalent. Personally, I am a cuck and wouldn't change it for another position, the pleasure and feeling I get from being a cuck is exhilarating.
I am a cuck and would never survive as a bull

There are many cucks who have played as bulls. For me, I have no interest. I have the woman of a bulls dreams. She’s mine. They can only enjoy her for a brief time, then they go home alone. She goes home with me. I wouldn’t trade that to be a bull.

Attachments

• IMG_2024-02-19-003008.jpeg
    IMG_2024-02-19-003008.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I have read posts from a few different men who were once bulls and became cucks. This is probably the most common especially as the man ages. I have never heard of a cuck becoming a bull. Most likely very rare. The closest thing I have seen someone write about was a guy who wanted to be a cuck but was having trouble with his wife dealing with it and they started swinging and she ended up becoming a cuckquean so he was cuckolding her with other women. A complete flip. If I ever meet my hotwife I will be a past bull who becomes a cuckold.

I have read posts from a few different men who were once bulls and became cucks. This is probably the most common especially as the man ages. I have never heard of a cuck becoming a bull. Most likely very rare. The closest thing I have seen someone write about was a guy who wanted to be a cuck but was having trouble with his wife dealing with it and they started swinging and she ended up becoming a cuckquean so he was cuckolding her with other women. A complete flip. If I ever meet my hotwife I will be a past bull who becomes a cuckold.
I like this. All types of kinks exist in all of us. Many couples experiment with dominance and submission role play. Our bull wanted my wife to give him a golden shower. lol

There are many cucks who have played as bulls. For me, I have no interest. I have the woman of a bulls dreams. She’s mine. They can only enjoy her for a brief time, then they go home alone. She goes home with me. I wouldn’t trade that to be a bull.
Hot body

when young I was dom and straight then we started swinging and over the years wen to dom to switch to sub to very sub to sub sissy-fem bimale with nice tits so I have been the bull and the cuckold and being the cuckold is alot more fun.

Back