Wives: if you had it to do over, would you marry a white man again?!

Wow, that's pretty racist. Yes of course I would. Do you think the color of your skin makes you better? Racism goes both ways. Every black man I've ever fucked has had 1 thing. Respect for my white husband. Why? Because they know where the permission is coming from. He's the one giving the permission to fuck me.
Beautifully said. Respect is the cornerstone of any relationship. As a cuckold I want to be respected.

When I got married I was 21 years old and had never had any interaction with any black people, man or woman. The first black person that I was around was my husbands best friend. Since I didn’t know any black men it was a moot question for me. However after my first black man if anything had happened to my husband I could very well see myself married to a black man.

Not a woman but, one Hotwife I know told me, " he (hubby) knows how to fuck my mind while, getting the right Bull (BBC) to do the work".

She definitely, would marry again her white man because she gets the best of both worlds.

So happy to see all the ladies say they would still marry their white husbands. How could any woman think it would be smart to just marry a black man instead? First off it is still a marriage with all the couple things that go along with it not just sex. Second you don’t have a guarantee it will last. Will she get bored after the 5-7 year mark? Will he let her have sex with other men? Will he leave her for another woman? Will he cheat? There are a lot of scenarios that go along with this. If she has a white husband that loves her and lets her have sexual fun with black guys how do you top that? It’s hard to marry an alpha and keep him an alpha and keep him from banging other women. He has lots of options because he is an alpha. The best move for a woman if she can think rationally for a moment, which we know is hard for women lol, is to marry a white beta man and have sex with black alpha men. It simply fits real good for everyone involved. This is why the real cuckold couples have so much success.

Back