Wives: if you had it to do over, would you marry a white man again?!

Now that you've experience what it's like to have sex with a Black Alpha... would you really marry a white man if you could go back and do it over?
Wow, that's pretty racist. Yes of course I would. Do you think the color of your skin makes you better? Racism goes both ways. Every black man I've ever fucked has had 1 thing. Respect for my white husband. Why? Because they know where the permission is coming from. He's the one giving the permission to fuck me.

I married the guy I fell in love with. Back then he was very athletic and an excellent lover. We have been together 39 years and have a great family and life. Sex with black men is more if a fetish, its what turns us both on.

I have had a few black lovers and they have had common traits; athletic, educated, good jobs etc. None of them even come close to the overall package of my husband. Just having a big cock does not make someone a good life partner.

I’m asking this question as a husband who lets, and likes my wife to engage with other guys. We also participate with other couples so I gets lots of fun too. My wife loves BBC. But we’re not a cuck couple.
My question. Lots of guys want to see the wire wife with a bbc. Would a bbc allow their ladies to have the same freedom?

Nothing is different in my relationship today than it was when I married my husband, so yes in hindsight I would still have married him because he is the most exceptional person in almost every way that I’ve ever known - and he’s always encouraged me to be the biggest slut I can be. Love is about so much more than great sex, even though some of us are lucky enough to get that from our husbands too.

Having said that - if my husband didn’t exist, I was single up to this point, and was going to get married today it is highly unlikely I would marry a white guy based on what I know and what I see from all of these betas every day. There are just so few exceptional men in the pool in general, but I definitely see more quality husband material from black men.

That’s the opinion from this genuine QoS 🖤 :qos:
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

I’m asking this question as a husband who lets, and likes my wife to engage with other guys. We also participate with other couples so I gets lots of fun too. My wife loves BBC. But we’re not a cuck couple.
My question. Lots of guys want to see the wire wife with a bbc. Would a bbc allow their ladies to have the same freedom?

Why would a Black Alpha Male wife want to play with anyone else, when they're already with the apex of our species?

I married the guy I fell in love with. Back then he was very athletic and an excellent lover. We have been together 39 years and have a great family and life. Sex with black men is more if a fetish, its what turns us both on.

I have had a few black lovers and they have had common traits; athletic, educated, good jobs etc. None of them even come close to the overall package of my husband. Just having a big cock does not make someone a good life partner.
its something white women need not want

its something white women need not want

Sex is probably is less than one percent of our lives. Its a very fun one percent but without the other 99% being rewarding and stable its irrelevant.

Finding a good looking athletic black guy with a big cock that knows how to use it isn’t that easy. Finding one that is also educated, successful, financially astute and loyal might be a little challenging.

Sex is probably is less than one percent of our lives. Its a very fun one percent but without the other 99% being rewarding and stable its irrelevant.

Finding a good looking athletic black guy with a big cock that knows how to use it isn’t that easy. Finding one that is also educated, successful, financially astute and loyal might be a little challenging.

Sex is 1% of your life?? WOW!!! Suprised you are even on here then. It's probably 1/3 of mine, or more considering I think about it 100x a day.

If you don't have a white husband then who are you going to cuck? I feel like some members of this forum are new to this and loose track of what the QoS lifestyle is all about.
QOS lifestyle exists independent of cuckold lifestyle. There is often significant crossover but a Queen does not have to be cucking a white boyfriend or husband to be actively participating in QOS lifestyle. Being a QOS means being a cum dump slut for black men and actively displaying that preference publicly and promoting the lifestyle. One does not need a white boyfriend or husband to do those things.

QOS lifestyle exists independent of cuckold lifestyle. There is often significant crossover but a Queen does not have to be cucking a white boyfriend or husband to be actively participating in QOS lifestyle. Being a QOS means being a cum dump slut for black men and actively displaying that preference publicly and promoting the lifestyle. One does not need a white boyfriend or husband to do those things.
You're right. I did get confused as I'm new to this lifestyle. But if a white woman is that cum dump for black men I've always seen it as her having a preference for black men. The cuckolding aspect adds another dimension to it.

Back