Wives: if you had it to do over, would you marry a white man again?!

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking... I bet FEW would if they could do it over again. And, I bet once they've been with a Black alpha, a huge part of why you get married in the first pace (sex) can be frustrating. I bet most white wives when they give in to their hubby's begging are all like "Ok, let's get this over with" lmao

Now that you've experience what it's like to have sex with a Black Alpha... would you really marry a white man if you could go back and do it over?
Yes. Yes I would. I am in love with my husband. Black men are for great sex. If I met one before and we fell in love it would be just like meeting any other man. But since I didn't, and I met and love my husband yes I would 100% no questions ask. If you have to rethink it, maybe you shouldn't be married. 🤷‍♂️

Nothing is different in my relationship today than it was when I married my husband, so yes in hindsight I would still have married him because he is the most exceptional person in almost every way that I’ve ever known - and he’s always encouraged me to be the biggest slut I can be. Love is about so much more than great sex, even though some of us are lucky enough to get that from our husbands too.

Having said that - if my husband didn’t exist, I was single up to this point, and was going to get married today it is highly unlikely I would marry a white guy based on what I know and what I see from all of these betas every day. There are just so few exceptional men in the pool in general, but I definitely see more quality husband material from black men.

That’s the opinion from this genuine QoS 🖤 :qos:

Now that you've experience what it's like to have sex with a Black Alpha... would you really marry a white man if you could go back and do it over?
That is a hard question to answer. I mean I have met some amazing black men that would be great husband material. However, if I had not married my white husband, who is still awesome, I might have lived a very different life and not gotten to have the fun and meet the people that I have which could have changed everything. In the sense of if my marriage ended and I was going to marry someone new I'd probably marry a black man.

Back