Who pays for the first hotel?

Knape

Couple
Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

If it's not death, it's "it depends" when it comes to consistency in human behavior. I'm not about to preach what should or shouldn't happen re paying for the room -- it depends!! For me there are 3 factors thatfactor in determining who pays, when:
  1. Is it a cuck-based meet up or stag/vixen, date pickup? I've said it many times across these fora - my 50+ years of fucking and 7 or so in this 'outside the marriage - let's fuck' lifestyle, has NOT been performing for a couple while the husband watches. It's for my pleasure and pleasuring her. It's, I'm looking to get laid, she's looking to get laid, and if there's a 'he', it's because he is joining in on the fun or could give a ******* that his wife/gf was getting fucked. To me, this makes a big difference in 'for who's benefit is this?' issue.
  2. Is it situational where she/the couple happen to be in the area, or on vacation, etc., where they're paying for a room anyway? 'Nuff said.
  3. Am I pursuing them or are they pursuing me?
Group sex, sex parties, gang bangs, and the like have their own rules and you either pay to play or go away.

Do what makes you happy...All that said, this is (merely) where I'm coming from...

Basic (Going In) Premise - I pay. That's because I'm an ol' skool gentleman (dinosaur?) who is a bit sexist and takes the lead, dominates and is The Guy. Never expects a woman to pay. That's a gigolo. I pay my own way.

...She/They Pay, based on the circumstances. If she/they are pursuing me, or insist on paying, they can pay. If she/they are 'in town" for a few days, they can pay. If I want a woman's sex and she wants to take that opportunity to assert her independence, then go right ahead. (Just wait until we get in that room...:devilish:)

If she/they hit me a certain way, I develop a special interest and I might offer to pay. Look at it this way, I don't consider myself a performer and therefore don't see this as a "I'm doing you a favor" or offering my services as a dick thing. On the other hand, if it's your party, you determine the place and set the table.

Oh, and I always offer to pay for a 'let's meet for drinks and see..." type meet up...again, unless she/they insist.

When we play together, we typically host, whether it's at our place or the hotel/ AirBnB we're staying at because we're out of town. We have no expectation of our guest to contribute anything monetarily. If he wants to bring over some drinks and snacks, that's great. If he wants to donate some money, that's great too.

When I play solo, I'll go along with what the couple prefers - go to their house/ hotel, meet for drinks/ dinner, etc. but I don't pay for their share of things. My experiences have been similar to what some others have said in that the couples are making it a night out for them, and I'm just a temporary guest.

I also agree with what someone else said earlier where they disagreed with the "she has the pussy she makes the rules". Yes, you have the pussy, but I also have the dick you want. That's why were meeting up in the first place. ;):LOL:

Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there
We pay for the room always so we can stay and I can passout when done.

You’re providing the pussy he should be paying not
no. A physically appealing/hung bull can fuck anyone he wants, pussy is the most abundant thing in the world these days for a top percentile male. On the other hand these couples have a fetish seen as taboo especially in their social circles, therefore the experience is much more rewarding and intense when it happens...for us it's just another Friday.

Whoever reaches out for the date should take care of it, and from what I've experienced the meetups only actually happen if initiated originally by the couple.

First, meeting, you should always make sure it is YOUR hotel room in YOUR name with YOUR credit card.

That said, we have seen different men, but our long-time regular is a public servant. My husband and I are quite comfortable, so we usually take care of hotel rooms if we are "hosting." If I go away for the evening or weekend or whatever without jefff, then we let the man take care of it providing we trust him.

I always end up having to pay for the hotels, cheap bastards in Colorado I guess. Only had one guy ever offer to split it, and to tell you the truth he fucked me so good I couldn't walk for a day, so I told him to keep it!

I have almost always paid especially if I am the one asking to meet. However if someone is traveling far to meet in your area then I can understand splitting or the person staying in their area paying.

I have been with many who want you to travel far and pay. This is kind of ridiculous especially if they aren't even doing an overnight.

If it's not death, it's "it depends" when it comes to consistency in human behavior. I'm not about to preach what should or shouldn't happen re paying for the room -- it depends!! For me there are 3 factors thatfactor in determining who pays, when:
  1. Is it a cuck-based meet up or stag/vixen, date pickup? I've said it many times across these fora - my 50+ years of fucking and 7 or so in this 'outside the marriage - let's fuck' lifestyle, has NOT been performing for a couple while the husband watches. It's for my pleasure and pleasuring her. It's, I'm looking to get laid, she's looking to get laid, and if there's a 'he', it's because he is joining in on the fun or could give a ******* that his wife/gf was getting fucked. To me, this makes a big difference in 'for who's benefit is this?' issue.
  2. Is it situational where she/the couple happen to be in the area, or on vacation, etc., where they're paying for a room anyway? 'Nuff said.
  3. Am I pursuing them or are they pursuing me?
Group sex, sex parties, gang bangs, and the like have their own rules and you either pay to play or go away.

Do what makes you happy...All that said, this is (merely) where I'm coming from...

Basic (Going In) Premise - I pay. That's because I'm an ol' skool gentleman (dinosaur?) who is a bit sexist and takes the lead, dominates and is The Guy. Never expects a woman to pay. That's a gigolo. I pay my own way.

...She/They Pay, based on the circumstances. If she/they are pursuing me, or insist on paying, they can pay. If she/they are 'in town" for a few days, they can pay. If I want a woman's sex and she wants to take that opportunity to assert her independence, then go right ahead. (Just wait until we get in that room...:devilish:)

If she/they hit me a certain way, I develop a special interest and I might offer to pay. Look at it this way, I don't consider myself a performer and therefore don't see this as a "I'm doing you a favor" or offering my services as a dick thing. On the other hand, if it's your party, you determine the place and set the table.

Oh, and I always offer to pay for a 'let's meet for drinks and see..." type meet up...again, unless she/they insist.
It's #3 all day for me.

I only really engage men who are local and can host so the issue of paying for accommodation is moot. I don't really pursue anyone - I'm a woman online, there's no need.

On the off chance I hit it off with someone to the point of being open to them visiting, accommodation is on him.

He’s providing the BBC!
your job is to facilitate a safe and healthy environment for your wife to service his cock.

My husband pays the bill, always, be it for drinks, dinner, hotel/motel room, he always pays. We don't want something like the cost or price of anything to interfere with the social engagement of me and a Black Lover. After all he's there for my pleasure and I for his. My husband can take care of the little things because it's quite obvious he can't take care of me. That's why the Black Bull is my invitee.

Back