Who pays for the first hotel?

Knape

Couple
Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there
We go back and forth with who pays- I think if the bull offers, that might be a sign of a good bull! I think both sides should help, especially if the meetings happen time and again!

Honestly I don't know everyone's financial situation but I know mine and I know paying for a room is not going to be an issue for me. Also getting the room gives me a little control and opportunity for things like being there early to get ready, stay after to rest and relax, invite them to stay or whatever and generally would just make me more comfortable.
Completely concur. Only time we have had the cuck pay is if we are travelng to meet him and he has a spefic place kin mind, then he gets the room and I pay for the airfare,.

This is a great question. As the hubby and I were curious to know how others would answer. My husband is alpha. He would pay for the room, especially to control the environment for me. I like a decent room. And I like 2 queens lol. One for fun, the other for peaceful sleep. 😊 we can agree to go half if we can agree on the accommodation. And this would be after the vibes are great ofcourse.

Back