Who pays for the first hotel?

Knape

Couple
Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

You’re providing the pussy he should be paying not you.
Like I said, I enjoy paying. I'm not really providing or contributing anything else to the situation, and I get a lot of pleasure out of the pics/videos they take for me. So it's the least I can do.
I think the same as @Latinahotgf: wife are providing the pussy, bull are providing the cock and hubby have to pay

I respect that but my wife and I don't do anything that's not ok with both of us
I reespect too but... it's seem a bit contradictory because you "allow" or "don't allow" and "provide the pussy" as if it were your own, so it's seem you have some power over your wife.
In my case simply it's ok for both of us that she is free. Simply since the pussy is hers, she have to decide if she likes a bull or not.

I reespect too but... it's seem a bit contradictory because you "allow" or "don't allow" and "provide the pussy" as if it were your own, so it's seem you have some power over your wife.
In my case simply it's ok for both of us that she is free. Simply since the pussy is hers, she have to decide if she likes a bull or not.
No again mutual respect for each other yes the pussy is hers but she loves me enough to respect my opinion and I respect her enough to honor hers. If you can’t understand that then sorry no better way to explain it. The day we stop putting each other’s feelings first is the day our marriage is over and since we’ve been together almost 40 years I think we’ve gotten it right so far

Thankfully, not something I've needed to deal with for a very long time. It's either my place or theirs these days.
However you should always have some ground rules when meeting up for that first time. Make it part of your conversation prior to hookup as part of the 'what if you hookup'. NEVER put $$$ out in advance, you are just asking for trouble, a no show, and frustration. I always offered to either pick up / split meal or drinks either way and if the spark is their, follow through on what was discussed previously, split or offer to pay.

No again mutual respect for each other yes the pussy is hers but she loves me enough to respect my opinion and I respect her enough to honor hers. If you can’t understand that then sorry no better way to explain it. The day we stop putting each other’s feelings first is the day our marriage is over and since we’ve been together almost 40 years I think we’ve gotten it right so far
I understand perfectly. What puzzled me is in your first post when you said it's the cuckolds who carry the pussy. Usually the wife does it ;) (ok, ok, you allow it... )
That said, that's ok, anyone do as he wants (as long as you find a bull who agrees to pay ;) )

First thing to understand, there is no written rule. It's like a contract, there has to be a meeting of the minds. The key is communication of what is expected. If there is no meeting of the minds, then there is agreement, so nothing should go down. We can all agree to disagree, but at the end of it all, the only thing that matters is that there is no misunderstanding, dick meets pussy and every body is happy..... hopefully, unless someone nuts in 2.3 seconds, then there should be a refund lol.

First thing to understand, there is no written rule. It's like a contract, there has to be a meeting of the minds. The key is communication of what is expected. If there is no meeting of the minds, then there is agreement, so nothing should go down. We can all agree to disagree, but at the end of it all, the only thing that matters is that there is no misunderstanding, dick meets pussy and every body is happy..... hopefully, unless someone nuts in 2.3 seconds, then there should be a refund lol.
2.3 seconds who needs a bull for that I can hold out for 2.5 lol

2.3 seconds who needs a bull for that I can hold out for 2.5 lol
2.3 seconds might be a bit of a stretch, but you get the point lol. But on that note, we are all men, more importantly, human. Don't let any fool you into thinking we don't have bad days for one reason or another. No man black or white can say he has never cum in a short period. May not happen now due to experience gained, but it has.

2.3 seconds might be a bit of a stretch, but you get the point lol. But on that note, we are all men, more importantly, human. Don't let any fool you into thinking we don't have bad days for one reason or another. No man black or white can say he has never cum in a short period. May not happen now due to experience gained, but it has.
Agreed

Back