I canceled the appointment because they didn't pay for the room

Personally speaking, we don't have a hard and fast rule. We’ve paid for rooms. The single guy has paid for the room. In our experience with single guys is that the single guy offers on most cases. We had a regular hookup for a couple of years and we just took turns paying. It wasn’t one for one and some times it was who ever made it to the hotel 1st picked it up. Life is too short to sweat about a hundred bucks. But the expectation is where the problem is. What the people who expect the couple to pay for the room forget is, the couple is bringing the pussy for the single guy and the couple to enjoy. We don’t need you. We’re going to have fun at the end of the night regardless. Bringing someone else in is just a fun bonus.

Maybe there are couples out there where the hubby can’t please his wife. If that’s the case. Ya. I can see the expectation for the hubby to shell out. But at that point. You’re just a pros t itute. But not everyone is the lifestyle for the same reasons.

But. If your expectation is that me as a husband has to “pay you” to fuck my wife , we’d never click in the 1st place and you’d never be invited to participate. Luckily there are many guys out there that that don’t have that expectation, and that realize they are lucky to be getting an invite.

I've had dates where we paid for the room and others where they paid. Other times we go half and half. It really depends and I say go with whatever is fairest.

I will say I cannot stand entitlement from anyone in this lifestyle and in fact, life itself.

I've had dates where we paid for the room and others where they paid. Other times we go half and half. It really depends and I say go with whatever is fairest.

I will say I cannot stand entitlement from anyone in this lifestyle and in fact, life itself.
We agree that everyone should do what suits them. If they are going to meet a bull like me, the husband should pay for the room. Is that not suitable for you or anyone else? No problem. There are plenty of husbands who are willing to pay for the room

pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg The person who initialized the contact between the two should pay for the first meeting. A good reason to plan a meet for only dinner or drinks on the first meet.

It was a group of couples. There were six couples including us. They were all from that area and we didn’t know any of them. But we had a great time. I had sex with all of the men and women and my husband had sex with all of the women.

Thank you Rene. Have to ask now, what was the race mix of that group of couples? And nice to read about you and women

Up front, I didn’t read all of the comments, so this may have already been stated. Everyone has their opinion and expectations, so the OP isn’t wrong. If the meeting is a single occurrence, then I agree with the position. If it becomes reoccurring, then that changes things. Just my opinion.

We travel - enjoy BBC in many places. In Paris, the men (many friends by now) book and pay for our hotel, take us out to dinner - and then we enjoy the sexual pleasures we are all looking forward to. It’s usually 3-4+ men over a 3+ day period. Pure class, in our opinion.

We travel - enjoy BBC in many places. In Paris, the men (many friends by now) book and pay for our hotel, take us out to dinner - and then we enjoy the sexual pleasures we are all looking forward to. It’s usually 3-4+ men over a 3+ day period. Pure class, in our opinion.
When were you in Paris?

Back