I canceled the appointment because they didn't pay for the room

I like to pay for the room. You give me your woman its the least I can do. Btw, even though I like to pay for dinner and drinks the couple want to pay for the drinks and food. With long term couples I accept gifts and with all the points on my credit card it's doesn't come out of the wallet but instead my points total.
Exactly hi I see it. If you are going to be one of the lucky few to fuck my wife, you paying for the room…. I will gladly buy drinks if meeting prior, but you paying for the room. Haha

We have seen it all in this realm and we've done it all. We've paid for the room. We've paid half of the room. We've paid 2/3 of the room and the room has been paid for.

Our personal philosophy for us is we always take the approach that if all three people are having fun, then all three people should chip in. But many times we end up paying for the full room.

I think its all about communication and expectations.

But again, this is only our philosophy.

Jill
Very much true. I have no issues chipping in half on a room. If going half on a nice room is difficult, then you likely need to hold off on fun and focus on your funds.

Exactly hi I see it. If you are going to be one of the lucky few to fuck my wife, you paying for the room…. I will gladly buy drinks if meeting prior, but you paying for the room. Haha
My husband would agree. I find it interesting that so many on this site are unwilling to put any effort into finding women if substance. I have a regular lover that has been traveling to Montana for years. He used to ask how many white women were into black men in this State. That he would love to throw some parties. For over five years he’s been putting on parties. In a few weeks over twenty black men are going to be flying into one of our Montana towns for the weekend. They pay their own plane tickets and own hotel rooms. Can you imagine if they started demanding that the couples pay for everything? Not only no but hell no. We haven’t been able to attend every year but we do even life allows. Always have a great time. They have even offered to fly my husband and I to States out East for other parties they throw. We haven’t been able to do that yet but I’m open to it. I guess we just look for a different class of men and it sounds like you do too.

Dudes on this site really act wild. I won’t pay for the room but I got good money bro what? Just say you’re broke bc principles have nothing to do with this. The more I’m on this site the more I realize that guys here act like gigolos. There’s so much extra noise and chatter that the organic, sensual aspect of it all is lost.
Well said

that is your choice and no one should Judge you for it.

But I agree with James. It's the principle. I am taking time out of my day and schedule to meet a married couple. I am providing more benefit to the couple than they are to me. I dont like when couples reduce the event down to sex. Because if this is just about sex - then its more fun and less drama to have sex with a single woman.

Not all couples act this way - but there are a lot of husbands who seem to treat this lifestyle like their wives are like prostitutes. To each their own, but I'm with James on this one.
I disagreed with you before on this. So did other women. Shock

The cuck (and sometimes the hotwife) always have to pay for the room in my view, no questions asked. The bull(s) is/are already providing their lusicous, divine, decadent BBC. The least the couple can do is pay for the room!

The cuck (and sometimes the hotwife) always have to pay for the room in my view, no questions asked. The bull(s) is/are already providing their lusicous, divine, decadent BBC. The least the couple can do is pay for the room!
I could be wrong. Usually am:). But I’m thinking there are far more single guys available that wanting pussy then there are couples willing to share their wife. You’re bringing the cock. Big deal. We’re bringing the pussy. Far more of a specialty item than a commodity like a cock. Simple economics. Supply and demand! But then again. I’m a finance guy. Haha.

Last edited:
I could be wrong. Usually am:). But I’m thinking there are far more single guys available that wanting pussy then there are couples willing to share their wife. You’re bringing the cock. Big deal. We’re bringing the pussy. Far more of a specialty item than a commodity like a cock. Simple economics. Supply and demand! But then again. I’m a finance guy. Haha.
But if the guy refuses the offer, it must be because he gets a lot of similar offers as well. You say pussy is a "Specialty Item", then so is BBC. What you say may be true for non-Black men in general though as they are not sought out like Black men are. Also remember too that Blacks are only 12% of the U.S. population (so roughly only 6% Black men) vs. almost 60% White, and are HIGHLY fetishized unlike other races, so there is also demand on this end.

I could be wrong. Usually am:). But I’m thinking there are far more single guys available that wanting pussy then there are couples willing to share their wife. You’re bringing the cock. Big deal. We’re bringing the pussy. Far more of a specialty item than a commodity like a cock. Simple
But if the guy refuses the offer, it must be because he gets a lot of similar offers as well. You say pussy is a "Specialty Item", then so is BBC. What you say may be true for non-Black men in general though as they are not sought out like Black men are. Also remember too that Blacks are only 12% of the U.S. population (so roughly only 6% Black men) vs. almost 60% White, and are HIGHLY fetishized unlike other races, so there is also demand on this end.
if you can get it. Go for it. You’re simply dealing with a lot smaller demographic that’s willing to pay. And maybe the guys bringing something outstanding. More power to him but to expect it? Nah Become a male ******* , post your prices on Craig’s list or where ever the fuk whores advertise and have at it. Then you can expect to be paid for your services.

LOL, we met a guy at some now out of business pizza chain for a "get to know" meeting. He of course lied about everything including his age and smoking (his fingers were burnt brown from serial smoking!!) and when he left he tossed us his 89 cent pop receipt and said "you get this". We chuckle about it still. He actually CALLED later and asked J "when are we going to fuck?" I suspect his ear rang for a long time from the SLAM when she hung up. CW

LOL, we met a guy at some now out of business pizza chain for a "get to know" meeting. He of course lied about everything including his age and smoking (his fingers were burnt brown from serial smoking!!) and when he left he tossed us his 89 cent pop receipt and said "you get this". We chuckle about it still. He actually CALLED later and asked J "when are we going to fuck?" I suspect his ear rang for a long time from the SLAM when she hung up. CW
That’s funny. There are some things I just can’t get past either

Back